Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Heyyy guys !

How are you all doing ? Okay it looks a bit weird to not find a single post by anyone ever since the new year has begun Tongue 

First of all Happy New Year to all my Pridaholics, Savnians and Varnians ! Big smile May this year bring in lots of happiness, and ofcourse some remembrance that these are our last few days out here in the forum before it gets locked forever. Dead

Looking at how dead our forum is ( Well Im not blaming anyone here, I've been equally at fault too Ouch ) I request each and every member out here to keep a signature carrying the characters of our show or of any special couple that they've liked ! I'm right now hooked on to Qubool Hai but at the same time, I've never forgotten RoSha (of Rishta.com fame) and my evergreen PriDa !

So along with the new jodis that you like, please please pllleaaase nevaaar let your love for this show die. This is the least we can do and Im sure it wont take much of your time Tongue.

Hope to see many talented writers post more fics/one shots on LNMDJ and keep the fire/spirit alive ! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.2Mru_beeGudakeshasankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haaapyyy New Year 2013 <3" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach.

Heyyy guys !

How are you all doing ? Okay it looks a bit weird to not find a single post by anyone ever since the new year has begun Tongue 

First of all Happy New Year to all my Pridaholics, Savnians and Varnians ! Big smile May this year bring in lots of happiness, and ofcourse some remembrance that these are our last few days out here in the forum before it gets locked forever. Dead

Looking at how dead our forum is ( Well Im not blaming anyone here, I've been equally at fault too Ouch ) I request each and every member out here to keep a signature carrying the characters of our show or of any special couple that they've liked ! I'm right now hooked on to Qubool Hai but at the same time, I've never forgotten RoSha (of Rishta.com fame) and my evergreen PriDa !

So along with the new jodis that you like, please please pllleaaase nevaaar let your love for this show die. This is the least we can do and Im sure it wont take much of your time Tongue.

Hope to see many talented writers post more fics/one shots on LNMDJ and keep the fire/spirit alive ! Big smile

hiii

im too late, but will miss SAVNI , sad that they will lock the forum...
the  unforgettable 6 SAVNI,PRIDA,VARUN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I knoww ! But im glad you have a sig of Savni somewhere ! *grins*

Whats your name btw ? Tell me more about yourself :)

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hi
my name is Bennu, i live in Germany but im from Turkey...
per chance i have seen on youtube this show Love NE and i fell in love with this show, when the show was on air, i didnt know about IF but later i found it but it was too late Unhappy
this Show will be always my favourite...

Rach.

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Niiice ! Man you should have been there when Love Ne was on air ! Really miss those golden days :'(

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
dont make me more sad than i am Unhappy feel like to Cry

this show was just so other than the show, the story, the cast all was magical...would love to see them together once again...

Rach.

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey Rachel

Happy new year babes... hey you forgot to add ArVi in your favorite couples list... hehehe..

miss u.. anyways glad you are back.

Ya the forum is very much dead.. it was active when ffs were written. I guess i'm more responsible as i had my FFs and OSs going but i shifted to another forum.

Well.. i miss LNMDJ days too.. As i always keep saying this is the only show i watched without missing a single epi at every 9:30pm sharp.

Anyways, keep coming here.

Love,
Tich.

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Tich ! Yeah babe, I loveeeddd ArVi but after the pathetic treatment we got i.e with Onir and Ovi's introduction, I've given up on PR :P

So Ive decided to sideline them for a while and focus on my naya paagalpan which is AsYa :P

And Tichhh, please write more on PriDa ? Meri khatir ? *makes a puppy face*

I've just started reading the stories on PriDa which I've missed :P

Gudakesha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top