Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

   

~Nia /Manvi's AT 5~short skirt laya dilli ki sardi (Page 76)

Post Reply New Post

Page 76 of 151

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Joined: 25 February 2012

Posts: 5508

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

half way through the AT Tongue

Ye hui naa baat! Spamming queens!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed! & The resident ghosts are back in action!!! Dishkyaawww!!!!ROFL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Nia /Manvi's AT 5~short skirt laya dilli ki sardi (Page 76)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Joined: 23 November 2011

Posts: 15543

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
juhi has posted sum awesum nia's creations on nia's page next AT we wud use dem

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Joined: 31 May 2011

Posts: 23691

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@gowri di   aapke muh mein chocolates di if it happens..and bass mujhe mere nishal oops virman ka ek rain dance dedo..

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Joined: 25 February 2012

Posts: 5508

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Chaitu : Am in ma CA Final.. & all this Simple interest & Compound interest has long since evaporated from ma brain.Ouch  Ab sirf complex things samajh mein aata hai.. Sigh! Ash ko pata hoga , i guess! She's doin CPT.
ohok.me paagal hojaungi now.this quant is just third claas.i hate itAngryLOL
yeah i noe next year giivng cptOuch

Ash, Wait fr B com to get over & join IPCC directly. That will be more easy i guess. Cos even if u clear CPT next yr, u still cant do articles cos of college! Wats ur plan?




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Joined: 31 May 2011

Posts: 23691

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ash kamini..main pura din wahi thi airport pe ..tu hi dikhayi nai di mujhe..yaaa i can identify you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Joined: 25 February 2012

Posts: 5508

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

@gowri di   aapke muh mein chocolates di if it happens..and bass mujhe mere nishal oops virman ka ek rain dance dedo..

Dnt Worry re..! SM bhagwan teri har iccha puri karungi..! Raindance! Day DreamingDay Dreaming




ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Joined: 23 November 2011

Posts: 15543

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Originally posted by viratmanvi

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by ..Gowri..

@Chaitu : Am in ma CA Final.. & all this Simple interest & Compound interest has long since evaporated from ma brain.Ouch  Ab sirf complex things samajh mein aata hai.. Sigh! Ash ko pata hoga , i guess! She's doin CPT.
ohok.me paagal hojaungi now.this quant is just third claas.i hate itAngryLOL
yeah i noe next year giivng cptOuch

Ash, Wait fr B com to get over & join IPCC directly. That will be more easy i guess. Cos even if u clear CPT next yr, u still cant do articles cos of college! Wats ur plan?




mom was saying d same to directly give ipcc after bcom.btw how is CS ? as a parallel option?

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Joined: 23 November 2011

Posts: 15543

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Ash kamini..main pura din wahi thi airport pe ..tu hi dikhayi nai di mujhe..yaaa i can identify you..
haww chal chal i waitied for whole day n also nightLOL
akeli thi mein bechariCry
tu ayee hi nah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
manvis illness

2

2cute4u_22 10 1818 16 February 2012 at 11:42am
By gorgeousmounika
Karan Krystle short segment on telebuzz w/link explosivebinth 8 978 30 November 2011 at 2:03pm
By cuttiee
Collecting on Promises! A short OS.

2 3

6thElement 22 1910 27 November 2011 at 1:56pm
By 6thElement
Short Story: Keh toh Liya Deemagkibatti 4 907 27 November 2011 at 8:33am
By AyushiSinghania
Short Update ...Oct 7th tanthya 3 1032 07 October 2011 at 10:34am
By RavishingSaRun

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.