Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
shravy when u come on the system can u search for the YT link where Virat comes home after meeting maya in a party and SB taunts him and he lies on the front lawn 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shravy will be back @9:00 IST ... going out now
bye
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@munni di   yaaa di i will search..:)
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
everyone everywhere is confident the show is ending😆 am i the only one who feels it wont and the two new ones are going to get Khamoshiyaan and Kaali's time respectively. Jenny's show was supposed to be at 8 anyways coz of IPK's abrupt end they put kaali there and its nothing less then a mess. SS looks SGP, EDS type which is why i feel there are more chances that it'll get the 7:30 slot. If the show truly has till Feb theres no way Sid Sir will sit around and let it end he will get the trps up and once they're up show is safe too😛 Kaali i don't see any saving grace😆 anyways lets see what happens😆 Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Rubab even m confident that it WONT end..see within two weeks,show will reach trps of minimum 3..m sure about it..and yes those two shows should end..after sgp ,no other show(both the shows) has been that strong in that time slot..
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
one of my phabourite scenes can he please get whacked on the head and lose his memory so we can get such scenes again😆 Manvi looks amazing in the yellow❤️❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5qxpQkkl4[/YOUTUBE]
Shrav123 thumbnail
And true that about kaali..🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Hi shrav🤗🤗
i miss SGP it was a good show. Both that are trying to follow are lame😆
regarding TRPs hope you're right😊 theres a ME coming up fingers crossed the new track starts from there and its helps the show😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
first season was good😊 i watched quite a few episodes online coz of nia😆 2nd's mehh😆
Shrav123 thumbnail
Lol his famous dialogue of parivaar and pyaar..🤣 🤣..and lol maya ka scene..rumaya is correct name for you..lmaoo..