Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kumarandils

welcome friend , and thank u πŸ˜ƒ ,

ya well said friend karan and duggu so similar in their character like as going in now a days episode

am eagerly waiting for duggu and naksh play car video games ,

thank u. My pleasure frnd. Yes, me 2 me 2. I jus Love chota duggu n Karan! Wel, new naksh okay okay hai. I lub Old duggu
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janhavi58

i toh only like hiran and naksh, but i watch karan's reality show but its just for him...😳
and i startd watching YR for naksh...❀️

hmm, everybody has diff. Choices so as u.😳 I Love both Karan Nisha n Karan Hina. I'm watching YRKKH frm 1st epic. Thank u
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Riyafive

nice post

yes...karan mehra is too handsome,cute and charming.πŸ˜ƒ

thank u. Ji.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

great post.

Karan is my most fav actor from yrkkh. I love him. To me as his fan, I dnt have words to describe how good person and aactor he is. Karan looks are to die for. he is really good looking. And for acting what to say, he can nailed every scene perectly. And person toh hes one of most best actor personality. I mean hes really nice and kind person. hes very geninue as you said.

So for me he is the BESTEST! love him!

and yes he is doing awesome in NB. He and Nisha are really really cute together and he and Hina are just the best.

so for me I am all the way for him. hes the best and surely he has a really bright future ahead.

love you karan 

keep rocking. 

muwaah

and great great great great, awesome awesome, awesome awesome, beautiful beautiful beautifl and best post, Dev. it was amazing to read something so good about karan as hes the best

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

thank u.πŸ˜ƒ I love Duggu also , chota wala duggu, which is in ur Siggy. Karan n Duggu luk similar, papa beta.aww! Yup his Smile! I jus Lub it. I actualy find my Smile in it dats y i adore him. Yup both Karan Nisha n Karan Hina r awsum

lolzz bani and karan look so much same infact in my coll we refer bani and karan smallest new GF πŸ˜†πŸ€£ of karan
*Dev.* thumbnail
BOLD my replies...
This content was originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

great post.thank u

Karan is my most fav actor from yrkkh. I love him. To me as his fan, I dnt have words to describe how good person and aactor he is. Karan looks are to die for. he is really good looking. And for acting what to say, he can nailed every scene perectly. And person toh hes one of most best actor personality. I mean hes really nice and kind person. hes very geninue as you saidthank u and I agree wid u.

So for me he is the BESTEST! love him!yah Agree

and yes he is doing awesome in NB. He and Nisha are really really cute together and he and Hina are just the best.yup, i jus watch NB for them! They r so Cute!

so for me I am all the way for him. hes the best and surely he has a really bright future ahead.

love you karan

keep rocking.

muwaah

me 2...

and great great great great, awesome awesome, awesome awesome, beautiful beautiful beautifl and best post, Dev. it was amazing to read something so good about karan as hes the best

Haww! Thank u so much.πŸ˜ƒ Sumtimes when I get Excited I write whateva cum in my mind n forget to write my Views in Excitement hehehe. I jus Love him. Yup, i wish i read sumthing daily about them.πŸ€—
*Dev.* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

lolzz bani and karan look so much same infact in my coll we refer bani and karan smallest new GF πŸ˜†πŸ€£ of karan

lolz, yah Bani n Karan's face match eachother. But I Love both as Father Son rather than BF GF🀣
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

thats so true, bani is karans GFπŸ˜†, u remember that pic of sbs seg, bani palying wid karans chain...

@dev i definately  respect ur views and choice and i know u too are YR fanπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago
yes he is a pure soul no doubt in that.he may be best hubby.problem is his world surrounds only and only nisha because of which he failed as a  professional actor. he has different standards while performing with his wife and different with other actor.
he should give his best no matter with whom he is performing romantic act.u are getting all cosy and sensuous because u are performing with ur wife but on the other hand with other actor in other romantic act u are maintaning 5 m distance and not giving ur best thats not a work of a good and profesional actor

i saw nach baliye today and could clearly notice the difference.i have never found  karan so good in romantic acts in whole 4 yearsπŸ˜”
i m not comparing but as a nsksh fan slightly upset

mujhe bus dar is baat ka hai naksh ki popularity na kam hojaye
Edited by avanti_duggu - 11 years ago