Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan ,apna Naitik is Very Hot, stylish,Handsome.!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Guys..,

these days I'm Loving Karan Mehra 's Acting as well as his Die Hard Handsome Look

See him yar, he is so Handsome , Charming, Sweet, Simple

umm ,Dont u think Gals may Die seeing his Look?

Well, i dont have any Right to Advice him but I wana say , you are Perfect Karan but if you make some muscles then it would be so so so Awsum Hot man!

You are one of Charming star of Industry, with your Impressive Acting, Looks, and Recently Joining Nach Baliye 5 with his Wife Nisha Rawal Mehra whom he Tied knot in November 2012.

Yesterday , when two were performing, it was Looking so Sweet and Cute! And I LOVE the Way Karan Talk with Others! Its so genuinine and Natural.

I can say Many things about him but I'm concluding here otherwise I will have to Stop me from writing about himEmbarrassed.

Karan Mehra , you are the Sweet, Mature, Sexy, Handsome, Perfect Person. Your Acting impressed me and Dances also, hence thought to Give my Review.

I wish you Best Wishes for Personal and Proffesional Life.

You are on Screen one of Best Couple of Tv with Hina Khan , you two Look Great together.

Lots of LoveHug Dev

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 05 January 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297pari_priyaduggu_naitikcutenaitiknakshlover_1988neha3sugakrishgeetu_nakshDuggukedeKanza04black.swankrutiv100YR_Nakshsameera_nakshnivedha_123sita_ramaRiyafiveANN91-MaryamhiranrocksdipshikaGUPTA-Raz-BissenKhalidSaraa.pree4rulafangi_Mahijanhavi58kumarandils.Antique_Piece.sona_nakshsonu.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan ,apna Naitik is Very Hot, stylish,Handsome.!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Pics Courstey - I-F

Jadu Ye Kya Chal Gya, Teri Acting Ka...LOL

Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012-Maryamhiranrockspree4ruBissenKhalid.Antique_Piece.janhavi58kumarandils

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
that was sweet post dev Big smile i must say that yrkkh has got one of the best actors Embarrassed and karan ka toh let me not strt else end nai hoga LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012*Dev.*-Maryamhiranrockskala_09kumarandils.Antique_Piece.janhavi58

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

that was sweet post devBig smile i must say that yrkkh has got one of the best actorsEmbarrassed and karan ka toh let me not strt else end nai hogaLOL
thank u PreeEmbarrassed I was waiting for commentsTongue , why our Forum is slow? Lets rock here. N yah, YRKKH IS BEST. N yah me 2! Now a days Loving him n Nisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i agree, he is handsome and even awesome actor...i like him the way he is...Approve
And need i say anything about his smile...Embarrassed he has an amazing smile..
he is very soft spoken and genuine(atleast thats wht i think after seeeing his intrvws)

i only love to see him wid Hina khan, they look sweet together, waiting for coming naksh romance Day Dreamingand its better not talk abt his personal life and NBSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012*Dev.*-Maryamhiranrockspree4ru.Antique_Piece.kumarandils

kumarandils

IF-Sizzlerz

kumarandils

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
nice post friend

ya his smile is so handsome and so cute , karan and hina pair is awesome one ,
our YRKKH is rocking of karan and hina 's awesome chemistry Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

i agree, he is handsome and even awesome actor...i like him the way he is...Approve
And need i say anything about his smile...Embarrassedhe has an amazing smile..
he is very soft spoken and genuine(atleast thats wht i think after seeeing his intrvws)

i only love to see him wid Hina khan, they look sweet together, waiting for coming naksh romance Day Dreamingand its better not talk abt his personal life and NBSmile

thank uEmbarrassed Janhvi. Yup, me 2 Lyk him d way he is. Yup he has Great smile.Big smile

No, he is A Genuine Person , and he dnt show off lyk others. Well, I'm adoring him toh i cant stop my self frm talkingLOL So NB n Nisha toh chalta hai. Nisha-Karan and Karan-Hina both jodi Luk CUTE , umm SUPERCUTE Together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012pree4rujanhavi58kumarandils

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumarandils

nice post friend

ya his smile is so handsome and so cute , karan and hina pair is awesome one ,
our YRKKH is rocking of karan and hina 's awesome chemistry Big smileBig smile

thank u.Big smile I love Duggu also , chota wala duggu, which is in ur Siggy. Karan n Duggu luk similar, papa beta.aww! Yup his Smile! I jus Lub it. I actualy find my Smile in it dats y i adore him. Yup both Karan Nisha n Karan Hina r awsum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012kumarandils

Post Reply New Post

Go to top