Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

i think what might happen is

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I think that what might happpen is that Baldev might actually turn to be a changed boy and he will be safed by Ranveer and Veera a lot and so then he will have a change and become friends with them and his sister also and will have a better relationship with her. 

He could grow up and fall in love with Veera and want to be with her but it will behard because by that time Veera and Ranveers relationship might be at hard times

anaghakaran IF-Rockerz
anaghakaran
anaghakaran

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
yeah i too think so..i had a strong feeling frm d beginin dat d pairs wil b ranvi-gunjan n baldev-veera..donno it wil b possible or nt..if baldev fall for veera den it wil b really a great twist in future..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index