•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Where is the proof that Jassi is actually dead? How can Jessica be accused of someone's murder if there is no reason to believe that she is dead in the first place?

same question !!!!!!!!!! here !!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

actually i couldn't stop laughing when jessica was being arrested !!!!!!!! it sooooooooooooo funny for me atleast !!!!πŸ˜†

yes same question here... how can she be dead if they didn't find her body yet?

well all those questions will be answered only next week when jassi comes to court and becomes a lawyer and fights her own case.......
hahaha tina, that retort totally caught me off guard for a minute there...........i think the producers conveniently forgot to mention that jassi's ghost has been haunting mallika ever since she left.  that's why mallika's gotten so much more devilish the past few episodes.  one day while mallika is looking in the mirror admiring herself, she happens to see the ghost's reflection and then realizes her aim in life..........and actually jessica isn't really jassi, jassi's ghost just went and samaoed itself into jessica, that's why there's the strong resemblance. jassi's ghost is omnipresent, that's why armaan and bebe can sense her.  i think in rangebaal's chakkar nandu got so demented that the poor thing is actually denying jassi's death and thinks that jessica is jassi.  as far as purab is concerned, the poor guy was so in love with jassi that all he sees everywhere is jassi and jassi, so that's why he thinks jessica is jassi. 
how did you like that for an explanation?   

I just have a question.....if this ever got to the courts, which it will.  What is the motive behind Jessica killing Jassi?  AKA...herself?

It must be all the fame and glamour Jassi had gained πŸ˜• or

It must have been because Jessica knew Jassi loves Armaan and Armaan loves Jassi ....AKA herself πŸ˜•or

It must have been because Jassi was intelligent πŸ˜•or

It must have been because Jessica had the hots for Purab and didn't want Jassi to get close to him πŸ˜•or

Nothing makes sense.....nothing!!!