Users

Frequent Posters

-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
interesting...looking forward to it
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Emma, it was only a few days ago that I commented in the Doing it Right FF that I would love to read a similar genre from you should you decide to start one. True enough u started one & I'm glad I chanced upon this today.  It's always a joy to read light hearted happy-wala stories. This story seems to promise a fun ride and I'm eager to read how it progresses.  May I request for a pm the next time you update? Thanks! :)

A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start, good dialogues. Excited to know, how Naniji will convince Arnav. 😊
PM me for update, have sent buddy request.
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!
Fantastic start, lovely concept :')
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Couldn't wait for the nxt part.
Akash saying, We'r pregnant! Khushi n NK Convo. V v cute.
N destiny bringing 2 ppl 2gethr ho does not. Elieve in marriage. Plz pm me when u update. Sent u buddy req
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats a new concept...both of them dont know that their marriage plans are being carried out lol!
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Shalu87

Hey Emma, it was only a few days ago that I commented in the Doing it Right FF that I would love to read a similar genre from you should you decide to start one. True enough u started one & I'm glad I chanced upon this today.  It's always a joy to read light hearted happy-wala stories. This story seems to promise a fun ride and I'm eager to read how it progresses.  May I request for a pm the next time you update? Thanks! :)

Aww thank you! Yes, I decided to give this a try, let's see how it goes! I will definitely PM you with my next update😊
Iyaadha thumbnail
Wowow awesome concept. Can't wait to read more I'm so excited. Pm me when u update!!!!
vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emma I would love to read more of this SS for sure...wow for a change here Khushi too is against marriage at the moment just like Arnav & their families have already finalised their rishta & intends to proceed with it without even asking their opinion...gr8...waiting to c how they react to it now...

Please do add me to ur buddy list & I would love to be notified of ur updates for this via PMEdited by vrinda16 - 11 years ago
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the starting ! Do pm when u continue .