Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends!

I have watched Yeh Rishta ... since its inception. Every show has its share of ups and downs and so does Yeh Rishta.. .. I liked the change they brot post leep specially in Akshra's  look and demeanor! And she is less submissive now!Smile

But I didn't like Gaytri and Rajshri's new look...they remind me of Gunwanti of Uttran whom I don't like.  And I couldn't appreciate Dadaji's character been muted. I know post leep the story needs to be focused on the younger generation but yet they cud have  developed  the  once strong character of Dadaji in some different flavour.  Sleepy

Presently the show is dealing with Duggu Natik bonding, Fest celebrations etc. but once the issues are settled between father and Son what the show has to offer??????????//

If we talk about the sub plots, we have-------

Nandini  Mohit  track  and the tensions sprouting  in the family Yash being adopted child.

Rashmi's upset life...Disturbed Pregnancy track!  Nikhil's affair...or something else between those lines...

Ananya Versus Rajshri and Varsha!

Anshu versus Shaurya

But despite all the imaginations guesses and rumours what is to happen in the main plot. Given Natik's irritating temperament  don't you think after acknowledging Akshra's  perfect handling of   life without Natik wud make Natik  Insecure or Jealous leading to their separation ?????? Though in a serial like Yeh Rishta  Divorce/separation is   almost impossible  but still I feel after sometime  Natik wud be jealous of Akshra and her perfection, specially in her handling of business affairs. No?????????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Double_mgeetu_nakshRaadhninivedha_123Ambofansonu.pree4ruRavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Next in Yeh Rishta...??????????" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Yes it is possible that Naitik would start feeling uneasy under the pressure of Akshara's perfection but I'm sure this would not lead to a big fight or something because at the same time he would have to accept the fact that Akshara still loves him deeply and has waited for his recovery each n every moment.
And then Duggu needs to be corrected in his behavior which Akshara couldn't do and now Naitik wud probably be able to do which will give him a sense of achievement.

By the way can u clarify Ananya vs Varsha and Rajishri ? Do u mean the generation gap thing and how Varsha will be worried about Ananya's involvement in things she disapproves ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Double_mApple_Ambernivedha_123Raadhni

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Like ur post reserved..

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Ambofan!

I meant Varsha wud understand Anaya's interests, her  enthusiasm,  vigour  her dreams  and her aspirations  but probably Rajshri won't like Varsha giving freedom to Ananya to follow her dreams probably she wud be extra worried for the world outside.Smile  And Rajshri wud like to give Ananya her own flavour of Parvrish do z and dont's.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
nice post.yes now it's time for a start of new track.but wht thts the thing.im sure it wll not be happy track for sure bcoz as ww know our cv's.after a big ban of happiness thy throw a bomb on us .so after a week of happy happy festive season.next week are thy surely going to set a track.i feel with a slight indication ki track will be on post coma symptoms.tht is depression lack of confidence etc.lack of confidence is really visible.and the feeling of WHERE AM I? wss flashing on naitiks face whn akshara wss working and lft for office. Im.sure if post coma symptoms is tbe track first cvs are going to show fight nn all thn thy wll give a solution to it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_Ambersona_naksh

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I agree. Naksh track can happen. Though they look so cute.

xyze

xyze

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
this track is the only one i don't want to see with naksh...husband jealous of wife.
i hope they show it positively...nk feeling proud of his wife n himself asking her for her opinions.
the moment they all show this track...its definitely a goodbye from me for a few months .so i hope cv's don't go the negative way n set a good example potraying them as a ideal,understanding couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

this track is the only one i don't want to see with naksh...husband jealous of wife.
i hope they show it positively...nk feeling proud of his wife n himself asking her for her opinions.
the moment they all show this track...its definitely a goodbye from me for a few months .so i hope cv's don't go the negative way n set a good example potraying them as a ideal,understanding couple.
i agree with u on this its needs to be something diff jealousy and all has been seen in many shows yaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top