.:.Illuminated.C#3|Closed/Note-PG:41 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 41

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Lovely update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BezubaanPari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:.Illuminated.C#3|Closed/Note-PG:41 (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
nce…

thanks for the pm :)

luv
nandi

.BezubaanPari.

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Loved the update :-) the Disney ones are so cute

Nikki <3

.BezubaanPari.

salmeh.

IF-Stunnerz

salmeh.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Ok i m here to unreserveee. Ok i dnt know why you made the Disney ones but they are really veryy cahute>333 specially the 2nd one. The Madhubala ones are just WoW:( hAWW RK was playing with herROFLOuch. The Urmila siggy is really smooth and the pic is very pretty. You make Karan Wahi look cuteLOL Embarrassed My fav is the Ritesh-Genelia one ohh the colouring came out just beautiphoool.  Do one on kajenEmbarrassed YAYYY You made on JTHJ la la its so niceee and flawlesssLOL OMG OMG the SRK-MADHURI ones are just amazingg and this are my fav among all

the colouring you used is perfecttt. And u have got Race-2 bhoot on your head or should i say John's bhootROFL they are amazingg specially the John Abraham one.

Overall it was AMAZJINGGG^^

Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 February 2013 at 6:01am

.BezubaanPari.

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
WEEE YOU UPDATED Dancing

Edited by GoldenSkies - 09 February 2013 at 5:12am

.BezubaanPari.

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Heree I comeee Embarrassed

OKAAYY why you made disney stuff I have no idea ErmmROFL LMFAAO but they look so cahuutee <33 especially the mickey mouse one that's my FAVE <33 But yeah they all look UBER CUTE Embarrassed

I LOVEESS the colouring on this one ^^ even though I don't like GC here nor do I like Debina LOL But still this is pretty <33

WEEE I LOVE RK&MADHU Embarrassed OMG I heard RK was pretending to be in love with her all that time akdnhsjvfgjdjwd Shocked I should really start following this show again damn! Stern Smile college sucks! But anyway coming to the siggies they're so PWIDDYYY <33

AHHH he does look HOTT <33 and you're coloring just makes it look hotterr!

This is so beautifulll ^^ <33

Shahid doesn't look good in this ^^ Stern Smile BUT TERI COLOURING DOES SO IT'S ALL GOOD LOL

These are so prettyyy <33 especially the Urmilla one and Sonam and Imran one looks so cute! I'm saving that to use laterrss :))

OKAAYY I LOVE THIS COLOURING SO MUCH ^^ Make one like this on KaJen if you have time LOL with the same colouring on any offscreen pic pleasee Embarrassed

OH WEEE =D You made JTHJ oness yayy! I was looking for some Kat-SRK coloured pics and you made them ILY <33

Awe <33 SRK Madhuri ones are so gorgeousss<33 Hayyee I'mma use them soon so I shall save them :)) oh god so damn cute!

Your colourings are so good, they make me life the people that I don't like :| Well I do like these people ^^ but not that much LOL but your stuff makes me stare at them :| which is not good!

OMMGG SO THIS IS LIKE MY FAVVVEE <33 And I would have used it ages ago but since you made it clear in your dabba that you didn't want anyone using it so I had to keep m eyes off it hmphh Stern SmileROFL LOL but ahh this is just ahmazingg Day Dreaming I LOVE IT SO MUCH <33 CAN'T STOP STARING!

Everything in the update was just PERFECT as usual! And I LOVED IT <33

Edited by GoldenSkies - 09 February 2013 at 5:21am

.BezubaanPari.

mcdreamy.

IF-Stunnerz

mcdreamy.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
OKAAYY I don't have a request for you since I promised you LOL LOL But I never said I wasn't gonna give you suggestions tehe TongueEmbarrassed So yeah I'm leaving some pics for you to make some siggies as and when you get time :)

HEREEE YOU GOOO ^^ :))

OKAAYY I go now good byeee <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.BezubaanPari.salmeh.

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.BezubaanPari.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top