.:.Illuminated.C#3|Closed/Note-PG:41 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 41

KaJen-AbTo4ever

Goldie

KaJen-AbTo4ever

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
loved all ur ceations tashu.. rk-madhu n kajen are amazing.. all are beautiful.. keep up the good work.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BezubaanPari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:.Illuminated.C#3|Closed/Note-PG:41 (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
congrats 4 new shop...

.BezubaanPari.

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Congo!!

.BezubaanPari.

Jen2

IF-Sizzlerz

Jen2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
update your shoppie now :P

.BezubaanPari.

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys so much for the sweet comments and for all the love. I really have no words.

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Heart WOoOHOOO its your 3rd CG Party First thanks for opening it :P n may you have many more like this. I LOVE the new banner its so beautiful Day Dreaming and the whole page look wonderful Thumbs Up I'm one of the biggest fan of your work so keep making more sigs/avis. you're work is simply amazing. no words to explain. best siggy maker for muy <3 Keep rocking and Luv ya always <3 Heart 
Jen2<3 Thankies! U like the banner it took me so long to do! ROFL Ewww why ju my fan! that's wrong!Stern Smile but thankies anywho! ILY2<3 
Originally posted by ChocolateCharms

Woohoo you finally opened a shop tehe and I loverss you for that Embarrassed ahh it makes me so happiiess =D On a serious note THANK YOU so much for opening a new shop muaahh =)) As you already know that I LOVE all your creations and I'm a big FAN of youss and that's why I'm always troubling you with my requests Embarrassed and like I always say it's your fault for being so AH-MAZING Day Dreaming so yeah you will probably have to put up with my requests for the rest of your life WEEE ROFL

I LOVE the page layout and everything and all the samples are JUST PERFECTO Day Dreaming I couldn't stop staring and my faves one being KaJen of course LOL but I LOVED all of them and get ready to get more requests from me once my exams are over tehee :P OKAY no joking I won't bombard you with requests don't worry LOL BUT I have to say once again that YOU ARE MY FAVE SIGGY/AVI maker <33 And oh I LOVE how you mentioned my name on your front page haye it feels as if my name has been put up on the board of honors Day Dreaming LMFAO ROFLbut seriously thanks for mentioning me and you know I'm always there when you need me BIATCH and ILY too muaahh <33 

Looking forward to your first update I'm sure it's gonna be great =D and may you have many more dukaans LOL tehe loverss youu <33

PS Don't worry about sending me a PM cos I always keep an eye on all the topics that I need to check LOL so yeah I'll know when you update :) 
Ew it's Kameeni Auntie! ROFL Yesh I opened shoppy! Now I regret it!Stern Smile  but thankies anywho for commenting! You also my fan like Jen2 what is wrong with the world!ROFL NOOO Leave me alone! I no want to do ur req for the rest of my zindagi!ROFL Yesh I put jur name cause ILY for some reason!Stern Smile Anywho Roshie ILY and thankies for ur long comment!  
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Congratulationss!!! Party

You have got a 3rd gallery.Shocked  May you get many more gallery's like this and it reaches asdfghjkl no.LOL Your work is just amazingg and the way your siggies come r just perfectt.Star Your page layout is amazingg. My fav ones are Madhuri Dixit, maneet and ofcourse kajen>333.Embarrassed I m waiting for the update and it better be bada LOL. Mere request lene ke liye tayaar rehna.
 And KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Thank ju Salwa ji for the sweet comment. Yes I have a 3rd shop now it's not fun and I shall. 
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Congrats Tashu. For Opening Your Third Shop. Now I Can Request Some Siggys. (:
Thank you nici so much. Yes you can!
Originally posted by -ScarletRose-

aww huge congrats on ur 3rd shop tashu :)
Thank you so much hun<3

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Tashu
Congratulations For 3rd Gallery
Loved it
Do Pot next soon
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet
Thank you geet for the sweet comment.

Originally posted by Riasa

congratzz for your new shop  :)))
Thank you Riasa for the sweet comment.

Originally posted by Castle.

Hehe.. I knew you'd be back :D Ab now that you've opened naya dukaan I'll be behind you for updates xD Be ready !  
Yes Aditi I'm back lol. you will okay I'll be ready.

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...congrats on da new thread...awesome creations...love ur work...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
Thank you sai! I will.
Originally posted by Adi_kajen

COngratsss tashHug
The Banner is lovely, The HAHK,Madz,Kajen,Harshjen, RK-Madhubala ones are beautiful<33

Love this movieDay Dreaming Madz looks awesomee..

Suggestion:- SRK Madz DTPH
Thank you aditi<3 miss ya! and thanks for the suggestion. 

sweetdesire

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Wowww Your 3rd Gallery congrats tashuuu <3
awesomeee stuff love them <3
Yuni ji<3 thank you so much!
Originally posted by sanz.

Congratulations :) ur work is gawgus <3 xoxo
Thank you sanz.
Originally posted by Liashna

Hug Tashuuu Congo shongo yaara Party

I love all of them hereDay Dreaming Specially KaJen waala Embarrassed, DD ones Thumbs Up, JeRan Day Dreaming, Shahid Wink

Hayye, In short, all are Fab Yaar!!! These are so beautiful, loved the couloring for Jen, KaJen and Shahid ones more Embarrassed

Lage raho Munni behena Cool

Cheers
Lia
Thank you Lia so much. 

Originally posted by .Dulcet

congraaatz tashu for youre new shop :) may you have many many many more shops :) beautiful update, what was a shopstopper for me, was the Karanvir and Harshad gif, its outstanding andt he sidhimma one is awsoome :) great update dear

shilpa
Thank you Shilpa! I'm glad you liked the KB&HC gif as well as the sidma one.

Originally posted by -Prash-

Congratulations Tashuu on 3rd shop!
Thank you Prash/Varun.

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hey dear..*hugs
congrats hun..may u hv 1000 many galleries...
beautiful work...lovely sigs n avis...
keep shining...
btw thx for adding me into ur inspirations... Wink
Swati<3 thank you so much for your comment. and why wouldn't I add you you always inspire me.

Originally posted by -Saumya-

Congratulations <33
Thank you saumya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top