Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   

Varun in Ekta's next, David Dhawan to direct-Pg 6 (Page 4)

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 12821

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by SandCastle.

OMG! This feels so Good. Ekta's most ambitious project & Varun starring in it :O Ekta seems to take risks & work with newcomers. I much prefer her films than those regressive soaps she makes. Anyways I am so happy for Varun, he totally deserves it :D I wish they take a top actress for the film. Katrina or DPad maybe ;) Ah, I'll be drooling all the way then. Such Good Looking people in 1 film Day Dreaming This is gonna be great *fingers crossed*

P.S: Boo Ya Sid Fans Thumbs Down   ROFL


Haha at your comment on Sid fans ;) and yeah I'm happy aswell!Big smile

Haha Ruky LOL I was pissed at them making fun if Varun being out of work etc in other thread so decided to give it back to them here LOL Yes, am very happy too, I hope Varun & Ekta confirm it soon & announce the heroine too, an amazing One   Embarrassed




Arey dats not true..Shocked.even i like Sid more dan Varun.Embarrassed..bt i never ever bashed him...AngryLOL...i like Varun too...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 12821

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Originally posted by SandCastle.

OMG! This feels so Good. Ekta's most ambitious project & Varun starring in it :O Ekta seems to take risks & work with newcomers. I much prefer her films than those regressive soaps she makes. Anyways I am so happy for Varun, he totally deserves it :D I wish they take a top actress for the film. Katrina or DPad maybe ;) Ah, I'll be drooling all the way then. Such Good Looking people in 1 film Day Dreaming This is gonna be great *fingers crossed*

P.S: Boo Ya Sid Fans Thumbs Down   ROFL
Pissing off Sid fans is so much funROFL


Aish...AngryAngryLOL

Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.oblivious...DamonCrazy..

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Joined: 09 February 2011
Posts: 9397

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Aishh: I know Aishh, pissing them off gives me an amazing feeling. I love the way they abuse   ROFL they are better than aishwariya fans actually who abuse through PM's but Sid Fans to khullam khulla hi on the forum   ROFL

@mrimisam: exceptions are always there dear. I've seen u often, you are 1 of the sane members here Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Unconventionaloblivious.

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9705

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
wo so both the chusey huey chachunders have fans and fanwarsShocked .
fans rubbing on each others face their langoor idols movie (this is so daily soap forum type)

just tell me do they even have ATs here in BW section this ll be so much funLOL


Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 06 January 2013 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeenikitagmcbambogli

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 10860

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@Simi- Awh hun you aren't included! But these Sid fans are obsessive disorder and abuse karne waale!

@Ektaa- I know right!ROFL I don't have an issue with Sid but his fans are just -_- I swear kithna abuse karthe hai!ROFL

@Manoj- Hehee I don't have any special hatred/love for either of them but Sid pankhaas are just intolerable!:|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.Unconventional

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Joined: 18 March 2010
Posts: 9705

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

@Simi- Awh hun you aren't included! But these Sid fans are obsessive disorder and abuse karne waale!

@Ektaa- I know right!ROFL I don't have an issue with Sid but his fans are just -_- I swear kithna abuse karthe hai!ROFL

@Manoj- Hehee I don't have any special hatred/love for either of them but Sid pankhaas are just intolerable!:|

but the Q is aish how does he have fans 
both these look like daily soap 3 rate actor no wonder fans fight for this people 

can we make a shrine for these 2 where fans worship and offer boxers to themLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 23225

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
ekta's ambitious project...so it will be something very big...but which south indian movie???
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 12821

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

@Aishh: I know Aishh, pissing them off gives me an amazing feeling. I love the way they abuse   ROFL they are better than aishwariya fans actually who abuse through PM's but Sid Fans to khullam khulla hi on the forum   ROFL

@mrimisam: exceptions are always there dear. I've seen u often, you are 1 of the sane members here Embarrassed


EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aww...how sweet...hug from behind emoticon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle...DamonCrazy..WhipCreamPantie

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DAVID DHAWAN to remake CHUPKE CHUPKE

2 3

Author: chocolover89   Replies: 16   Views: 900

chocolover89 16 900 22 November 2011 at 9:56pm by smarie
David Dhawan's project 'Amar Akbar Anthony' ?

Author: dilmanzil   Replies: 1   Views: 436

dilmanzil 1 436 05 June 2010 at 7:34pm by waterlily_126
Friendly beginning for Sanjay Dutt & David Dhawan

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 0   Views: 362

Salmanayesha 0 362 24 May 2010 at 10:43pm by Salmanayesha
Karan and David Dhawan clash again after a decade

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 1   Views: 479

Sneh-Jiwan 1 479 29 September 2009 at 5:26am by Sneh-Jiwan
David Dhawan to direct ‘Chashme Buddoor’ remake ?

Author: Sneh-Jiwan   Replies: 6   Views: 619

Sneh-Jiwan 6 619 18 July 2009 at 4:42am by Sneh-Jiwan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index