Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Varun in Ekta's next, David Dhawan to direct-Pg 6 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged

it could be Kandireega, Ekta bought the rights of this telugu movie.

so get ready for one more Ready kinda movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.bambogli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun in Ekta's next, David Dhawan to direct-Pg 6 (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Which telugu movie did she buy the rights for??

I heard that she had also offered a movie to siddharth as well...looks like she is favouring both the boys

I just hope she doesn't forget Emraan in all this LOL

KandireegaLOL

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Has Tusshar retired?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeFullyFaltoo.SandCastle.hasini009bambogli-MamuKiBhanji-

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Has Tusshar retired?

na ghar ka na ghaat kaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.FullyFaltoo.-MamuKiBhanji-

Unconventional

IF-Sizzlerz

Unconventional

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Awesome...he's good looking and a fine actor wid great dancing skills..def deserves good projects...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by SandCastle.

OMG! This feels so Good. Ekta's most ambitious project & Varun starring in it :O Ekta seems to take risks & work with newcomers. I much prefer her films than those regressive soaps she makes. Anyways I am so happy for Varun, he totally deserves it :D I wish they take a top actress for the film. Katrina or DPad maybe ;) Ah, I'll be drooling all the way then. Such Good Looking people in 1 film Day Dreaming This is gonna be great *fingers crossed*

P.S: Boo Ya Sid Fans Thumbs Down   ROFL

Haha at your comment on Sid fans ;) and yeah I'm happy aswell!Big smile

Haha Ruky LOL I was pissed at them making fun if Varun being out of work etc in other thread so decided to give it back to them here LOL Yes, am very happy too, I hope Varun & Ekta confirm it soon & announce the heroine too, an amazing One   Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..ruky786

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
W*F Hasini :O Ready kinda movie, are you sure? Even Salman wanted the rights of the film but Ekta finally brought it :/

I hate Ready, the film was my worst nightmare come true. I hope this isn't it. Since they are keeping the original's name a secret, I hope its worth it *fingers crossed* Ermm

..DamonCrazy..

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandCastle.

OMG! This feels so Good. Ekta's most ambitious project & Varun starring in it :O Ekta seems to take risks & work with newcomers. I much prefer her films than those regressive soaps she makes. Anyways I am so happy for Varun, he totally deserves it :D I wish they take a top actress for the film. Katrina or DPad maybe ;) Ah, I'll be drooling all the way then. Such Good Looking people in 1 film Day Dreaming This is gonna be great *fingers crossed*

P.S: Boo Ya Sid Fans Thumbs Down   ROFL
Pissing off Sid fans is so much funROFL

SandCastle.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top