Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I cannot believe my ears!!! This pak drama is still running, and this is the hero's view on her gf's clothing! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJONllzZU0&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJONllzZU0&sns=em

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I watched the guys previous tv show on and off so I thought I'd give this a go as well. At first I tried to ignore his words thinking it's not gonna last but he's at it continuously I can't help but give up! He says she's inviting what she gets from guys...W*F?!  
sanju01 thumbnail
Is the dialogue writer an Indian politician? 😆 Because all Indian politicians talk such idiotic things. 🤢
Even Indian serials are also like this.If a girl is educated, wearing western clothes, is modern and independent working woman then she is bad but if a girl is less educated, wears traditional clothes and respects the customs and traditions then she is very good.Sad to see many modern and independent women making such kind of serials.,
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Edit Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
sanju01 thumbnail

Maybe. I haven't seen any pak drama.But Indian serials are still more chauvinistic.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju01

Maybe. I haven't seen any pak drama.But Indian serials are still more chauvinistic.

I will defo not say that Indian serials are more chauvinistic, anyway lets not debate this 
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nah, Pakistani serials are definitely MORE chauvinistic..most of the people there think the way some Indian politicians do.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Nah, Pakistani serials are definitely MORE chauvinistic..most of the people there think the way some Indian politicians do.

wah ji wah tumhe baarah paata hai pakistani bando ka..ignorant ppl like u ruin Indians image..

ANYWAYS, this is NOT a movie, and it has NOTHING to do with bollywood!! Post this in the paki serial forum section and you will get a proper response..
Edited by CallmeMaybe - 11 years ago