Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Does less clothing provoke assaults? (Page 9)

-Saniya- Goldie
-Saniya-
-Saniya-

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Wow, I always thought a girl who hides her beauty was less likely to be stared at. :S

I have read that in old times even non-Muslims in Europe would keep their heads covered when going outside to keep themselves protected.

I guess it's just the way our society has become today, no one is safe.Ouch

But I still think wearing appropriate clothing lowers the risk.

Personally, since I have started wearing Hijaab, I feel much more safer when I go out.

I agree with u! Wearing a Hijaab makes you feel more safer! But what about those guys who whistle and sing songs to women wearing a Hijaab. Some guys are such hypocrite and don't have any respect for women. U're right. No one is safe. May Allaha show these people the right way.Ameen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Stunnerz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Those kinds of men are just sick. But by wearing appropriate clothing atleast they have nothing to look at. :)
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Originally posted by 2direct.

So what's the final verdict ?  :-)

lol you tell me? Stop sitting there and watching the debate and contribute something. It would be nice to hear from a guy ya know Wink

Lol, Arre I did contribute a little on page 4, it's a slippery topic so I have to measure my words carefully here :-)
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct.

Lol, Arre I did contribute a little on page 4, it's a slippery topic so I have to measure my words carefully here :-)

I know what you mean. I guess even my opinion may have been misconstrued by some. It is a slippery slope but I like hearing others opinions. Like I said, hearing a man's opinion would help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gujar

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

I know what you mean. I guess even my opinion may have been misconstrued by some. It is a slippery slope but I like hearing others opinions. Like I said, hearing a man's opinion would help

See Umz the allure of a woman, by allure I don't mean deep inner beauty and profound soul attraction and all that, but pure physicality, at the basic level the sheer sexual pull of a woman is so firmly intense & entrenched within,, the objectification can just happen on the spur without you ever intending for it to happen. Some are very open others have the capacity to curb that side of them to a large extent but it's very much prevalent. The challenge is to rise above all that and on to a higher plane of thought, it's within everybody's grasp to contain that desire and move to into the deeper realm

Edited by 2direct. - 17 January 2013 at 1:35am
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged

This topic is applicable to the current crisis in India or in fact any country.

In our religion men have been told to lower their gaze and respect woman

Assaults and rape are immoral simple as that. It does not matter what you are wearing. Most woman do not wear the clothes they were to attract men right? It is against basic human rights that a man not force himself upon a woman. When I see a man with a bare chest, I do not feel the urge to assault him, in fact I don't feel the urge to do anything with him then how can a woman's clothing provoke a man?

Yeah I Totally Agree With Youuu Ums Tour Senese of homur is Too Good

my comant On The Metter:::: Then What what will happen??? if we  have to wear full house stay at  house so will even chirstan Do Same ???NOOO BIG NOO they will Not and they will get raped  and whats about us???are we even save in house"s??? we will KILL Our Lifes With Our HANDS what will be the result of our sacrifice ? With Such Idea Nothing Will Change Wink

Nkapoor3

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MaNanHoLiC

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Rapes are less common in western countries! Even though women are allowed to wear whatever clothing they please to wear!
yeah i am Westren girl i mean italian frm italy and i wear likke other does.jeans  shirt short cut i will not change my stlye for anybody neerrr Sleepy because of such persons who think changing dress everything will be fine LOLLOLeven we girls have our own stlye to wearig dress as well as boys  Embarrassed

Nkapoor3

Go to top