Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Does less clothing provoke assaults? (Page 3)

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by starstruckk

Not everyone is that flawed mind u 

I never said everyone is..everyone might not be that flawed like Kashaf or Zaroon but we're all flawed. to say the least. 

I personally find it easier to relate to flawed characters than those that are written to be too perfect for even my imagination. 

ASHAR was also FLAWED, but Zaroon is flawed way too much 

and what's your point of bringing in Asher again? 

All I am saying that these main characters from this show do not seem natural to me 

Well, if you're going to bring Ashar in to make a comparison (not too sure why though), then in my opinion Ashar and Zaroon are both flawed in their own respective ways. They both depict guys pretty well..not all, but quite a lot in today's South Asian society. 

Ashar never trusted his wife and only went on to ruin his marriage by making assumptions and kicking his wife to the curb which only led his wife to struggle for yrs, by herself with a child in worse living conditions than him..basically he acted like a douchebag. As Khirad put it, why even express your love and act all heroic when you can't even take a stand when it really matters?  Here. Zaroon is a chauvnisitic, hypocritical, know it all male..who has double standards when it comes to men and women..in other words, a sore loser. Both characters in their own right seem  flawed yet real to me. Not all, but most men do come across as that in the subcontinental society at least. 

However, if you find Zaroon to not be so of a natural, then that's fine. we probably have different definitions of what real and natural are. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz-Marie-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Not everyone is that flawed mind u 

I never said everyone is..everyone might not be that flawed like Kashaf or Zaroon but we're all flawed. to say the least. 

I personally find it easier to relate to flawed characters than those that are written to be too perfect for even my imagination. 

ASHAR was also FLAWED, but Zaroon is flawed way too much 

and what's your point of bringing in Asher again? 

All I am saying that these main characters from this show do not seem natural to me 

Well, if you're going to bring Ashar in to make a comparison (not too sure why though), then in my opinion Ashar and Zaroon are both flawed in their own respective ways. They both depict guys pretty well..not all, but quite a lot in today's South Asian society. 

Ashar never trusted his wife and only went on to ruin his marriage by making assumptions and kicking his wife to the curb which only led his wife to struggle for yrs, by herself with a child in worse living conditions than him..basically he acted like a douchebag. As Khirad put it, why even express your love and act all heroic when you can't even take a stand when it really matters?  Here. Zaroon is a chauvnisitic, hypocritical, know it all male..who has double standards when it comes to men and women..in other words, a sore loser. Both characters in their own right seem  flawed yet real to me. Not all, but most men do come across as that in the subcontinental society at least. 

However, if you find Zaroon to not be so of a natural, then that's fine. we probably have different definitions of what real and natural are. 

Yes I find both zaroon and kashif unnatural as characters, and not at all real, end of story!!

How does your thread start off with less clothing provoking assaults to how unnatural Zaroon and Kashaf are? I knew you were going to end up here eventually..which is why my first post in this thread says what it says. 

anyway, I disagree with you. I find them both quite natural and easy to relate too. I think Kashaf is probably one of easiest characters to relate to in my opinion. 

simplytoxic-Marie-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

starstruckk IF-Rockerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
^ didn't you make a character analysis of Zaroon before creating this thread? how else did you even begin this discussion? 

and besides, it's not like I randomly brought in Ashar, a character from a totally different drama, which actually has no relevance to this thread. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Zaroon and Kashaf are both real
I have come across people who behave like Kashaf...i mean she has complexes and therefore tend to think negative 
Zaroon...seen people who are hypocrites and have double standards like him...the only thing is that he actually admits it which is a bit weird 
But these characters are in their initial stage and they will grow as the story would progress...become more positive and basically realize Zindagi Gulzar Hai 

simplytoxic-Marie-

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Go to top