Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

zoya-shah

Goldie

zoya-shah

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
exactly.i was really pissed of with sajid and the rest of the judges.i think they have forgotten that the show's title is NACH BALIYE not "ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KARE GA.sargun and her patner and ammar charlie's performances were way way better than this drama queen mahajan who doesn't deserve to be in this show bcoz this pappu can't dance for sure but i m sure he will remain till the semifinals  just to boost the trps bcoz of this comedy circus.i think dance india dance and jhalak r true standard dance reality shows.NB is just a melodrama where nautanki is preferred over dance.pathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoesNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul's Biggest FAN (Page 4)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

exactly.i was really pissed of with sajid and the rest of the judges.i think they have forgotten that the show's title is NACH BALIYE not "ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KARE GA.sargun and her patner and ammar charlie's performances were way way better than this drama queen mahajan who doesn't deserve to be in this show bcoz this pappu can't dance for sure but i m sure he will remain till the semifinals  just to boost the trps bcoz of this comedy circus.i think dance india dance and jhalak r true standard dance reality shows.NB is just a melodrama where nautanki is preferred over dance.pathetic.
well said ...even i liked amar charlie's perfrmannce... way too better ...and beautiful

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 07 January 2013 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetMonayaSanu

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Originally posted by zoya-shah

well said ...even i liked amar charlie's perfrmannce... way too better ...and beautiful
yeah exactlyyy they were so unfair to kushena and amar-charlie seriosly

MsFoodyTwoShoes

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
All game people! everything is scripted! They will keep Rahul for some episodes just for the sake of public 'entertainment'...Kushal and his partner have a long way to go! They are good dancers and popular as well! They surely will get high points in coming episodes if not now :) 

Nikki_Titli

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note:

Please dont pass personal comments abt members. Any concerns abt any posts, please report the posts and the mods will look into the issue. 

Thank you.

NB5 DT. 

Sunshine797

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

<font color="#666666">All game people! everything is scripted! They will keep Rahul for some episodes just for the sake of public 'entertainment'...Kushal and his partner have a long way to go! They are good dancers and popular as well! They surely will get high points in coming episodes if not now :)</font>

i just hope some episodes doesnt means rahul standng in finals :p

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.