Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

   

Rahul's Biggest FAN (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kushdeewani

Groupbie

kushdeewani

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 136

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Sajid think its a comedy show! i think he forgot its a dance show! someone have to remind him again thats its not comedy going on here! if he want to be entertain by such jokers like Rahul he should go in comedy circus! 
 Kushal and Charlie yup agree mistakes were there but man Sajid need a docotor to check his eyes and brain! This is ridiculous to make harsh comments on peoples like that! 
 Rahul who don't even know the D of dance got 25 marks aahh Kill me! and Amar-charlie and Kushal-Elena who are way much better dancer to Rahul got less marks than to him WOW!! 
I think its not Sajid's fault he is mentally disturbed! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punterszoya-shahMsFoodyTwoShoes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul's Biggest FAN (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 12680

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushdeewani

Sajid think its a comedy show! i think he forgot its a dance show! someone have to remind him again thats its not comedy going on here! if he want to be entertain by such jokers like Rahul he should go in comedy circus! 
 Kushal and Charlie yup agree mistakes were there but man Sajid need a docotor to check his eyes and brain! This is ridiculous to make harsh comments on peoples like that! 
 Rahul who don't even know the D of dance got 25 marks aahh Kill me! and Amar-charlie and Kushal-Elena who are way much better dancer to Rahul got less marks than to him WOW!! 
I think its not Sajid's fault he is mentally disturbed! 
LOLLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushdeewani

kushdeewani

Groupbie

kushdeewani

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 136

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptition


oh plzz I got eyes too...he hardly dance...he was just moving a little fr the sake of itSleepy
ohh plzz you got eyes than why can't you see this biasedness? Clap
Atleast he can dance better than to others! I will suggest you something please donate your 1 eye to Sajid too so that he can see clearlyy! and stop drooling over HuHuHuHu Rahul!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersMsFoodyTwoShoes

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Joined: 20 July 2012

Posts: 10408

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushdeewani

Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptition


oh plzz I got eyes too...he hardly dance...he was just moving a little fr the sake of itSleepy
ohh plzz you got eyes than why can't you see this biasedness? Clap
Atleast he can dance better than to others! I will suggest you something please donate your 1 eye to Sajid too so that he can see clearlyy! and stop drooling over HuHuHuHu Rahul!! 



@ bold..that  is my point...he can but he didn't..this is a competition not his couch
and stop getting personal...relax lol

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Addictz

sweetMonayaSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010

Posts: 95705

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
agree with ur posts sajid will give marks to those who entertain him the best bte i think Rahul will be in NB5 for some weeks just like how it happened in JDJ  with bharti i think that will happen in NB5 too Rahul will stay coz he is an entertainer.

Edited by AnuRathi10 - 07 January 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Joined: 17 March 2012

Posts: 6118

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Sajid is biased yaar and rahul can't dance
Kushal my hero he will dance better next
Time so all the haters can get slapped in the face

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersMsFoodyTwoShoes

punters

Groupbie

punters

Joined: 19 August 2012

Posts: 114

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Oh please, some people here seem to be sajid's besties, talking just like him lol, insecure much of kushal's fan following..Kushal you rock, and people simply can't ignore you!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoesNikki_Titli

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 23 December 2011

Posts: 12680

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

agree with ur posts sajid will give marks to those who entertain him the best bte i think Rahul will be in NB5 for some weeks just like how it happened in JDJ  with bharti i think that will happen in NB5 too Rahul will stay coz he is an entertainer.
exactly he reminds me of her ditto ...but atleast judges were fair there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.