Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by masaf57

agree those judges were better than nach baliye n they were fair. 
@salmanGirl i agree with u. Awesome post!
😊thanks
Finding the judges very biased and inconsistent...they were harsh to Kushal and Charlie, who both in my opinion did much better than Rahul...I think sajid is the only one who is getting entertained by Rahul. 
Originally posted by Rach-dc

Finding the judges very biased and inconsistent...they were harsh to Kushal and Charlie, who both in my opinion did much better than Rahul...I think sajid is the only one who is getting entertained by Rahul. 
exactly ...n his comment to kushal like shankar loy ka pata nahi aap humpe ehsaan kar rahe the and than he said aap effort hi nahi dal rahe to charlie  ...huh !!! 😑 really ...once twice ...but how many times  one can  laugh and get entertained over his befazool ki hehee
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

but rahul gave his 100% unlike sm other contestants who r good dancers but didn't dance ... one of them is not even interested..I don't know his name, the 1 who is in "ek hazaron mein meri behna hai

Don't take much stress baby i will tell you the name na! Its Kushal Tandon who play as Virat in ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai! Yaad aaya? πŸ˜†

He danced well if judges are baised then what he can do! 
Kushena deserved much much more than 18, no matter how bad they were they were still better than rahul mahajan, don't know onw hich criteria these judges are judging. And glad kushal owned up to his mistakes like a man, proud of him!!
Originally posted by punters

Kushena deserved much much more than 18, no matter how bad they were they were still better than rahul mahajan, don't know onw hich criteria these judges are judging. And glad kushal owned up to his mistakes like a man, proud of him!!
i watched his perf again ...i accept it was not a great perfrmance ...but man he started off so well ...and than he goofed up in 2nd half ...
@bold πŸ‘
Sajid think its a comedy show! i think he forgot its a dance show! someone have to remind him again thats its not comedy going on here! if he want to be entertain by such jokers like Rahul he should go in comedy circus! 
 Kushal and Charlie yup agree mistakes were there but man Sajid need a docotor to check his eyes and brain! This is ridiculous to make harsh comments on peoples like that! 
 Rahul who don't even know the D of dance got 25 marks aahh Kill me! and Amar-charlie and Kushal-Elena who are way much better dancer to Rahul got less marks than to him WOW!! 
I think its not Sajid's fault he is mentally disturbed! 
Originally posted by kushdeewani

Sajid think its a comedy show! i think he forgot its a dance show! someone have to remind him again thats its not comedy going on here! if he want to be entertain by such jokers like Rahul he should go in comedy circus! 
 Kushal and Charlie yup agree mistakes were there but man Sajid need a docotor to check his eyes and brain! This is ridiculous to make harsh comments on peoples like that! 
 Rahul who don't even know the D of dance got 25 marks aahh Kill me! and Amar-charlie and Kushal-Elena who are way much better dancer to Rahul got less marks than to him WOW!! 
I think its not Sajid's fault he is mentally disturbed! 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

oh plzz I got eyes too...he hardly dance...he was just moving a little fr the sake of itπŸ₯±
ohh plzz you got eyes than why can't you see this biasedness? πŸ‘
Atleast he can dance better than to others! I will suggest you something please donate your 1 eye to Sajid too so that he can see clearlyy! and stop drooling over HuHuHuHu Rahul!! 
Originally posted by kushdeewani

ohh plzz you got eyes than why can't you see this biasedness? πŸ‘
Atleast he can dance better than to others! I will suggest you something please donate your 1 eye to Sajid too so that he can see clearlyy! and stop drooling over HuHuHuHu Rahul!! 

@ bold..that  is my point...he can but he didn't..this is a competition not his couch
and stop getting personal...relax lol