Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
So basically i am seeing the biggest fan of rahul in the form of sajid...watever he will do sajid will give him 9..just becoz he was entertaining..i found him so biased with rahul..there is a non dancer and there is a maha non dancer...n rahul is 2nd of them but still he got 9 ..y dont judges realize that while giving the marks they are also setting the standard of dancing..so wat rahul did was the level of nb..dont be surprised if next week rahul will do his hehehehe n will score full 11...disapointed..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmpuntershalfbloodprince-HeerRanjha-Nikki_ssha19maszT4YY4B4zoya-shahish123Ishan.fly_dogmasaf57preethi18--Saina--LadyDabanggNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul's Biggest FAN" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
but rahul gave his 100% unlike sm other contestants who r good dancers but didn't dance ... one of them is not even interested..I don't know his name, the 1 who is in "ek hazaron mein meri behna hai

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234Sushi90..PlayfulKiss..Essence..-iLoveKaran-halifax004FaultInOurStarsLadyDabangg.Angel

halfbloodprince

halfbloodprince

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
awesome post...Clap
sajid  and his rahul obsession...Angry
i must say JDJ judges are much better than NB5 judges...

Edited by luvnishal888 - 06 January 2013 at 12:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kate879797ms.pmsha19masaf57--Saina--MsFoodyTwoShoesLadyDabangg

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptition

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 06 January 2013 at 9:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmkushdeewanipuntershalfbloodprincesha19Danikazoya-shahish123masaf57Kanwal_chohanRach-dcLadyDabangg

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

@luvnishal jhalak 5 judges were the coolest .. @bwtsweetu .. his name is kushal tandon ..unlike rahul hez doing a daily soap which requires hardwork and time...just becoz mahan atma sajid said he was looking less intrested ...that dsnt means he was ..anybdy who can read bit of body language can clearly tells u that he goofed up n thats y he was nervous..disintrested n nervous are poles apart ...even amar charlie and ravi sargun perfrmd 10 times bttr than rahul bt got low marks..hez not evn in comptition

oh plzz I got eyes too...he hardly dance...he was just moving a little fr the sake of itSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-iLoveKaran-

Colors2012

Groupbie

Colors2012

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Looks like they want to keep Rahul in show for the next 5-6 weeks just for entertainment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmhalfbloodprinceish123

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@bwsweetu chalo atleast he can move his legs unlike sme ppl who just went to stand there n laugh @colors ..he will be till finals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puntersms.pm

ish123

Goldie

ish123

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

So basically i am seeing the biggest fan of rahul in the form of sajid...watever he will do sajid will give him 9..just becoz he was entertaining..i found him so biased with rahul..there is a non dancer and there is a maha non dancer...n rahul is 2nd of them but still he got 9 ..y dont judges realize that while giving the marks they are also setting the standard of dancing..so wat rahul did was the level of nb..dont be surprised if next week rahul will do his hehehehe n will score full 11...disapointed..
Totaly agree wiv ur post, nd I don't think he wiuld get eliminated so quickly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmhalfbloodprincezoya-shahMsFoodyTwoShoes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.