Rafi's Gallery - Update 7 - 18th Sept - PG 142- DhruvXSanchi, JayXTara (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 143

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

^^ Do you know i bloody watched the whole movie just cos of this song!? Embarrassed

Yup .. its beautiful .. but I  wouldnt touch a Sanjay Dutt movie with a 100 feel pole ... Dead So I just watched SwaRon on it and from within my tummy frose this warm .. fuzzzy feeling of happiness LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rafi's Gallery - Update 7 - 18th Sept - PG 142- DhruvXSanchi, JayXTara (Page 16)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

^^ Do you know i bloody watched the whole movie just cos of this song!? Embarrassed

Yup .. its beautiful .. but I  wouldnt touch a Sanjay Dutt movie with a 100 feel pole ... Dead So I just watched SwaRon on it and from within my tummy frose this warm .. fuzzzy feeling of happiness LOL

i'm not much of a SD fan... Sunil Dutt ya!!!

but this movie was bearable cos of the stupid comments my brother passed on it!

My bro makes even RGV movies bearable!!! LOL

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
This was not my thing ... I mean I made it , but someone else requested it and gave me a theme ... so it was more like doing Homework than actual art ... The exact wordings of the person were :
"A video in which a swayam wonders about sharon.. imagining sharon's smile etc and the party time spend with sharon ..but sharon with major parts ..if possible minimumly just make a short vm of nearby 2 mins" .. I dunno how much I lived upto that .. but hey ! its an attempt ! =D
The song that fitted the description most (Swayam recalling party moments .. THinkin bout Sharon's eyes/smile etc ) Ankhon mein teri frm OSO but it doesnt fit a college concept (and its too filmy AND i hate the song) so I did it on Mere Bina From Crook ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-CoffeeAddict-Zeenat-khushix

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
res

*edited*

well finally we got this done... Tongue... i mean your work and my wait! Wink

loved it... as usual... your editing and transition is mast!

two things that i wanted to tell you when i saw the FB upload but was waiting fro a better look cos you know my net's acting all pricey tonight and seems like it had a fight with FB of sorts.

So... here it goes...

1. your transition between the song paragraphs... seems abrupt, thodi smoothness is needed.

2. That person asked for Swayam thinking of Sharon... not Sharon thinking of Swayam... lol... those PBM parts were ulta!!! Tongue

Otherwise... mere fav song + meri fav buddy + uski fav jodi = kya combo hai!!

Luv ya Raf,
Pree!

Edited by Sheherzade - 13 June 2011 at 2:56pm

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

he sounds like he is my soulmate LOL.. hUmari setting karaa de LOL ROFL

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

haha... engineer hai... chalega?

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

1. your transition between the song paragraphs... seems abrupt, thodi smoothness is needed.

Agreeed .. I know this one isnt my best piece of work .. and the transitions were kinda dodgy .. lekin I had a two minutes time limit Dead I hate any limits being imposed on my creativity ...Ouch but yeah .. no excuses .. i know this wasnt AS good as it could/should have been .. mebbe Ill redo it sometime later ...

2. That person asked for Swayam thinking of Sharon... not Sharon thinking of Swayam... lol... those PBM parts were ulta!!! Tongue

I know ... But the person was like more sharon,, more sharon , more sharon .. LOL ,,,, If I did it the way they asked for it to be .. this video would be called "Stalker Diaries" ! Ouch LOL

Otherwise... mere fav song + meri fav buddy + uski fav jodi = kya combo hai!!

Luv ya Raf,
Pree!

Buddy .. I got nuthing to say except Hug X infinity ! Ur comments alone make me grin like Nilesh with a lifetimes supply of freee beer and that is daying somthing !  Embarrassed  (LOL LOL ... Nilesh ... Beeer ROFL ) and yeah Sharon + Swayam = Blushing Blushing 

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 13 June 2011 at 3:10pm

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

haha... engineer hai... chalega?

I am a Toxicology major ... both geeks .. its PERFECT ...bilkul  RDX ne banadi jodi ! ROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top