Rafi's Gallery - Update 7 - 18th Sept - PG 142- DhruvXSanchi, JayXTara - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have alrdy seen this VM 7 time! Its Marvelousss!!! I'm in LOVEE with it!! This song is Perfect for Swayam-Sharon!! Your n amaizng VM maker dudee!! Please make one on Reyaansh-Kria as well. 😳
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

OMG ! THE Khushi complimenting me ?! 😲 Yaaar koi mujhpe paani chidko 😲!  LOL Im such  a dramaqueen !  😆  ... Thank you sooo much ! I've always looked up to u and ur VMs ... and I am like kaash My VMs we as good as hers ... so it feels really great to know that someone of ur calibre likes my work .. Rafi KHUSH hui ! 😆

ur embarrassing me Rafi! 😆 im just a normal member like u guys here so make me feel one 😆 i do compliment ppl.. sometimes i just get so lazy so i dont 😆 but ive always appreciate everyone's hard work and creativity... thank you..it feels great knowing that ppl look up to me and my VMs and its coz of that i work harder 😳 anyway, enuf about me..we're talking about u n ur vm here..😆 loved them! and ur latest on Meri Bina.. awesome! ⭐️

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome Rafi! 👏 love the song..and u did a fab job with it.. great editing.. on a whole, amazing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and yes, do make on KriYaansh as well 😳😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
So the concept is like Swayam is no more ... but his memories are haunting Sharon and he wants her to move on with life. Ive tried romance... Ive tried comedy ... so here's attempting something different this time 😳 Hope u like it ! (And BTW do check out My buddy Schehezade's FF http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1708079 based on this VM 😳. Its MIND BLOWING)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkPH_z7tvqU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woah Raf!!!

That needed a hell lot of brains... thinking of something like that!!

You actually turned the locker room conversations as remembering the bhoot of Swayam... 🤣

One thing... babes at a few points, transition dag-maga gaya!!!

And when you fast forwarded those Swayam exits (since he used to actually stroll out)... the way their zulfien were billowing... aisa lag raha tha hawa nahi aandhi hai!!! 😆

Loved... and guess what you gave me this amazing idea for a SwaRon OS!!!

Love ya!

Amazing VM... space shuttle blowing idea (cos my brain is a very nanhi si jaan to be blown it!)

Lots of jhappies to you!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Woah Raf!!!

That needed a hell lot of brains... thinking of something like that!!

You actually turned the locker room conversations as remembering the bhoot of Swayam... 🤣

One thing... babes at a few points, transition dag-maga gaya!!!

And when you fast forwarded those Swayam exits (since he used to actually stroll out)... the way their zulfien were billowing... aisa lag raha tha hawa nahi aandhi hai!!! 😆

Loved... and guess what you gave me this amazing idea for a SwaRon OS!!!

Love ya!

Amazing VM... space shuttle blowing idea (cos my brain is a very nanhi si jaan to be blown it!)

Lots of jhappies to you!

You know what I like best about ur comments ? tahts ur always the first one ! 😃 I koi aur ho naa ho . i know I can count on you ! And knowing that there;s someone out there who's got ur back (e-back in this case, cuz this is the internet 😆) has got to be the most awesomest feeeling !  🤗  And yeah .. this VM needed a LOT more polishing ..  but ive been working on it 7 hours non-stop .. so when it was done i was like bharh mein jaye polishing , Im uploaading it LOL 😆
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

You know what I like best about ur comments ? tahts ur always the first one ! 😃 I koi aur ho naa ho . i know I can count on you ! And knowing that there;s someone out there who's got ur back (e-back in this case, cuz this is the internet 😆) has got to be the most awesomest feeeling !  🤗  And yeah .. this VM needed a LOT more polishing ..  but ive been working on it 7 hours non-stop .. so when it was done i was like bharh mein jaye polishing , Im uploaading it LOL 😆

Babes, always remember i have you back front and sides all covered!!! 🤗

and i love being the first one too!

BTW did you like my OS idea?
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOWWW Rafi!!!!!! The VM is MIND-BLOWINGG Yaar!!!!! I Really Love the song u chose!!! Killer concepttt!!! The scenes go with the song SO damm welll!!! Your SO gud at thisssl!!!! I LOVEE ITT!!!! Pleaseee make more sooonnn.. 
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

BTW did you like my OS idea?

Pahle bata OS kya hai !? 😕
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Pahle bata OS kya hai !? 😕
[/QUOTE

One shot... a story of just one scene or two.