Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Calling on Higher Powers

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

I was thinking of calling Ajmeri Baba or Pundit Maharaj or maybe our TD fans in UK can visit them in person since both AB and PM are UK residents.Wink  Here in the US, we are inundated with their advertising on Zee and Sony that they can solve any and every problem (be it marital, business, or anything).  Looking at the current track in TD, they might come up with a better solution for our problems with their psychic abilities.  Maybe they can give Guhas some sense and sensibility.  What say?LOLLOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

hi

hehheehehLOL LOLnow that is a funny lol...terrific idea...yes but maybe guhas will be immune to them too...as these producers are immune to all the antidotes so u best watch out lolLOLLOL

samyLOL

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
omg those ads are soooo annoying!  in the beginning they're funny, but then after a while they get really annoying.  i wish they would show the same ads here in the us as they did in india; i love the ads on indian tv :-)  but hey, yeah it doesn't hurt to ask them about how to fix the story....i mean, we're at our wit's end now, right
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged

ah nisu u r so funnySmileSmileSmile

what can i say all serials take this turn in their storyline eventually.........so we just got 2 bear with it & enjoy what we can.......but as we know there r people from the TD production team that visit the forum regularly so hopefully humare bato unpe asar hogi.........hang in there afterall its just a matter of time till we see what we've all been waiting 4...........Wink

Mamta

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

haha Nisu.. thats a brilliant idea! LOL

btw I wonder fo people really call them?!  I can't believe how many ads they have in a day.. it's annoying!!  And they all claim to solve your problems guaranteed.. lol only if that was possible LOL

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisu

I was thinking of calling Ajmeri Baba or Pundit Maharaj or maybe our TD fans in UK can visit them in person since both AB and PM are UK residents.Wink  Here in the US, we are inundated with their advertising on Zee and Sony that they can solve any and every problem (be it marital, business, or anything).  Looking at the current track in TD, they might come up with a better solution for our problems with their psychic abilities.  Maybe they can give Guhas some sense and sensibility.  What say?LOLLOL

Oh my god.. I was going to write the same.. hahahaha.. I hope probably Ajmeri Baba would be better choice..hahaha and I thought maybe our viewers in India may not know about them.. so was thinking of even having their ad here.. hahahhaa

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Memsaab, Great minds think alikeWink

Those ads are sooo annoying at the same time so funny.  They have these life's losers saying "I was so miserable and nothing was going right and then I called Ajmeri Baba and everything is now so rosy"

If they can turn the lives of these losers around, why not the Guhas.  I understand that it will be a difficult task, and they have a tough challenge ahead of them, but together (AB & PM) I'm sure they can do something.  LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Nisu - 13 May 2005 at 10:10am
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged

brilliant idea Clap

but Guhas are like HIV virus -nothing will effect them

Go to top