Diya Aur Baati Hum

DOTW; 06/01-12/01; Future of SurYa & Mohit (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
nice questions...

Do U Want That Bhabho shud noe the truth of Surya

not now of courseLOL ...maybe a few months later ( I dont want it to be dragged forever either)

How U Will React if Bhabho dnt react on Mohit's Love Affair?
if she doesnt react then it will be out of her character LOL  she will definitely blast Mohit but our good hearted Surya will be there to help him find solution

Tell Me Ur reaction if Suraj hurt Bhabho for Sandhya?

this will be my reactionDancing ...haha just joking, Suraj will never do that, he will hurt himself more when he hurts Bhabo or Sandhya

Wat happen when Surya & Mohit came face to face in emily's party?

For this one, I would like to steal Barathi aka's answerTongue ...Surya better reveal the truth then

Will Surya accept Bhabho's decision/challenge to dhaisaa for sandy's pregnancy?

Starting a family should be the husband & wife's decision, not others, hope Surya will make this clear to bhabo

Edited by niruba - 06 January 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011vish.naren-Ayeshi-ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW; 06/01-12/01; Future of SurYa & Mohit (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top