Amor.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Hello  Wink
How are you all doing ??
I am your Host and Dost, Presenting this Weeks

Discussion of the Week!

From 6th Jan- 12th Jan

I Hope U Guys Enjoying DABH These dayz

This Week Discussion Is will Bhabho gets to know the truth that SurYa & Mohit Hiding truth from her?Wink

Do U Want That Bhabho shud noe the truth of Surya?

How U Will React if Bhabho dnt react on Mohit's Love Affair?

Tell Me Ur reaction if Suraj hurt Bhabho for Sandhya?

Wat happen when Surya & Mohit came face to face in emily's party?

Will Surya accept Bhabho's decision/challenge to dhaisaa for sandy's pregnancy?

What do you think, the future holds for Us! Big smile

Can't wait to Hear what you all have got to say! Embarrassed

So Friends, Don't wait ! Get, Set, Chat LOLLOL

Love

khushi

Big smile

Edited by Amor. - 13 January 2013 at 5:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsjnpRINKIPORTEb2011vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim---Liebe-

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
wow.nice DOTW...Day Dreaming...amor...Dancing...

Is will Bhabho gets to know the truth that SurYa & Mohit Hiding truth from her?Wink....no..Thumbs Down....

Do U Want That Bhabho shud noe the truth of Surya?...ya of course but not now.i want dabh to hit 7+ trpParty when bhabo will get to knw..so till then contiune this hide and seek gameDancing...

How U Will React if Bhabho dnt react on Mohit's Love Affair?....its not possible...bhabo wont accept it yo!...if yes then.i will be like....Angry red sticker

Tell Me Ur reaction if Suraj hurt Bhabho for Sandhya?...this also wont...bcz all knw he loves her so much...if he did,the most feel for it wil be surya Broken Heartthan bhabo..Cry..so for them..my reaction is...

Wat happen when Surya & Mohit came face to face in emily's party?...this only...

Will Surya accept Bhabho's decision/challenge to dhaisaa for sandy's pregnancy?...may be or no...Wacko...

What do you think, the future holds for Us! Big smile...some surya momentsDay Dreaming,angan dramas.Ouch...and stupid momli romanceWackoPig,meena antics.Censored...

Can't wait to Hear what you all have got to say! Embarrassed....now wait is over.open ur eyes.Wink.Cool...

So Friends, Don't wait ! Get, Set, Chat LOLLOL....finished.Sleepy...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTEAmor.b2011-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim--

RINKIPORTE Groupbie
RINKIPORTE
RINKIPORTE

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
agree wid udnis reply...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim---Liebe-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Amor.]

This Week Discussion Is will Bhabho gets to know the truth that SurYa & Mohit Hiding truth from her ? 
Bhabo, I think will not get to know  now but after  sometime. 
No, I do not approve of SurYa hiding from her as it affects their romantic life and they remain tense always.

That is next to impossible. Bhabo will never accept an inter religious marriage. I am expecting her to throw out Mohit if he does not ditch Emily.

Yes, Bhabo will be deeply hurt. Out of all her children she loves Suraj the most. He is her pride. She will be shattered but eventually come around.

I don't think it will happen as that will go against television ethos that things have to be dragged indefinitely.

No, he cannot. He is steadfast in his determination to help Sandhya pursue her dreams.

Lots of drama , romance and the main theme as the backdrop.

Edited by UMDU - 05 January 2013 at 4:03pm

RINKIPORTEb2011Amor.-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Khushi Di, glad to see you around...!! Embarrassed

Yes, want Bhabho to know the truth about the Night College and that too from Sooraj'sa else any other way of Bhabho gaining the truth will be of trouble between Bhabho n Sooraj'sa n that will be great disaster in Rathi Parivar...!!

Like Uma Ji mentioned I don't think Bhabho will keep mum! She will explode to such a level to throw Mohit out of the house! 

Well If she don't react I will be ShockedSleepy and Angry on Bhabho, but I hope she will never disappoint us!

Nothing, I'm glad though Bhabho is hurt initially, she will realise the reason why Sooraj'sa hurt her! And it was never intend to hurt her, etc... 

Well, as part of Mohit, he will be embarassed like anything since its not at all expected, but Sandhya pursuing education is expected, so from one point of view, Mohit's mistake is as big or more as SurYa's... 

SurYa will initially might feel bad, but they know that the Night College is to be revealed at one point of time... so I think, Mohit will be more Shocked and dumb, while we can expect Mohit asking SurYa to hide it, and he might say he will also keep the night college as secret...

Well, I don't think Bhabho is going to ask it directly to SurYa, will she?? OMG I'm scared about this one... mmm

I think they might be confused and Bhbaho might shout at them and Meenu will Have fun mmm!Confused

The future holds for us? 

Simple, wait n watch...!!WinkLOL 

You have waited till this to be around, so wait till the spammers come around with some free tame...!!Big smile

Yeah , Di, I hope we all will chat a lot...!!Embarrassed

Amor.b2011-Ayeshi-UMDU--BimBim---Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi Bharti, thanks for the discussion thread.  Hope you also start posting siggies and avis again.

Will Bhabho gets to know the truth that SurYa & Mohit Hiding truth from her?Wink

Not so soon, I think.

I actually wanted to but after Bhabho's bamboo drama, it is okay if the CVs drag it till before the final exams, then reveal the truth and ... and she be convinced in the context of Sandhya helping Chavvi to pass again.

Have full faith on Bhabho.  She has already said that her elders pagdi is more important for her than her son.  Waiting for the day she blasts him in the Rathi aangan.

Suraj would never do that except things relating to Sandhya's dream where he wants both Sandhya and Bhabho to be happy, not just Sandhya or Bhabho.

Whenever they meet face to face and both their truths are revealed to each other, I do not want them helping each other in their lies. SurYa better tell the truth to Bhabho before Mohit blackmails them.

I doubt whether Bhabho would put forth this condition to them.  If she does at any time, I hope SurYa don't accept it.  

Looks promising, we should wait and watch as CVs bring unexpected tracks like the present one, Bhabho/Daisa challenge on Sandhya's pregnancy or the shivling in Sandhya's night college.

Amor.vish.naren-Ayeshi---BimBim---Liebe-

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Will Bhabho gets to know the truth that SurYa & Mohit Hiding truth from her?

Not so quickly...!! There r many tracks along with Sandy's night college are going on... From Ankur's financial condition to Mohit's affair...!!! No one is getting any closure...!!! So I think specially SurYa's lie will be the last to unfold... And not by SurYa.. By other source for more drama...!!!

I personally dont support the hiding factor... So yes I think the quickly bhabo will know is better for SurYa...!!! Bhabo will face less pain n SurYa will face less guilt, taunt n scold...!!!!

Its not possible that bhabo wont react... Ya... it might happen that if bhabo gets to know about Mohit after knowing about SurYa's lie... She might go in a quiet mood r shock mood where she wont react whatever other things are happening after knowing that her fav son was lying...!!!

Suraj started to hurt bhabo already just bhabo is in dark about the fact yet...!!! When the truth will come I will feel more bad for Suraj actually... Cause he along with Sandy will feel more pain than bhabo when bhabo will be hurt for him...!!!

Either Mohit will reach after SurYa is gone or Mohit wont make to the party..!!! Dont think they will face each other so quickly... In fact there will be lots of scenes where they will be about to face each other but at last wont be able to face for some other reasons...!!!

SurYa should not... But SurYa now want to make Sandy a perfect bindni for bhabo where giving bhabo a pota/poti might be seen as a responsibility of a bindni...!!! So they might or might not...!!!

What do you think, the future holds for Us!
Lots of drama n I am afraid they might drag them... About romance I am confused they show it or not..!!!

Edited by -Ayeshi- - 06 January 2013 at 10:22am

Amor.b2011vish.naren--BimBim---Liebe-

Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@bharthi
yes dear m bck now will be active here as much as i can :)

@all
thnx guyz for ur replies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Liebe-

Go to top