Sports/Cricket

VK <3 Captain for the 3rd ODI!!! <3=D (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shaisra

shaisra

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
ohhh great news i am vryyy happy for him...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samra.Zehra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VK <3 Captain for the 3rd ODI!!! <3=D (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samra.Zehra

Groupbie

Samra.Zehra

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kareena-

I'm a dhoni fan & personally dont like Virat much ! so for me dhoni was is and will remain be the best captain :))
I know Dhoni is the best captain for the IND. team but Virat is the hottest guy in this whole team=) isn;t he ? HeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nits_viratholic

Samra.Zehra

Groupbie

Samra.Zehra

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaisra

ohhh great news i am vryyy happy for him...Clap

I was really excited to see him as the captain but fortunately dhoni became well and came back=) and unfortunately virat didn't get this golden chance.Disapprove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top