Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
jay-mahi

they were stunning. ExpressionThumbs Up attitude-correct. postures-good for debutants.
it is really difficult to dance on these bungees. mahi had surely a lot of problem to dance as she was a little shorter than her partner.  8.5 from me

rahul/dimpy

what the!!!Confusedhow come they got so much. 
only dimpy did well. i would give her half the mark. only she was dancing. laughing is good but where's the dance???  6/11 from me

kushal/elena

from what i noticed elena wants to be here. she loves dancing and is a good dancerThumbs Up. i did not like the choreography.it was not good as compared to others. kushal did forget some steps. its really difficult to dance live. i guess he will get used to it. he really does not like dancing from his expressions. 7 from me

ravi-sargun 8 

ravi was good. he did catch some of the moves wellThumbs Up. Sargun was the prob here. She was a bit too loose. also the costume issue. choreography was good but it really messed up. 8/11

nisha-karan 
it was sweet.
Nisha is a fab dancer. She really kept her toes pointed and was much into her performance. Karan really progressed.Clap i did not found many flaws in it. they did what they were given well 8/11 

amar-charlie

the best yet not the first. there were emotions in it. yes charlie needs to work harder. choreography was good. concept good. not many mistakes. i guess charlie forgot at one place. 9/11 from me.

sajid likes dancingConfused why is he giving marks based on entertainment.Sleepy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaMashiatMimosaAnyahNikki_sfly_dogShivTRSSHR-DMG4lifeKR_anki_ArShapree4ruTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dance wise" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
awesome post...
totaly agree with you..
i don't like the judges scoe for some jodis.specially rahul dimpi n amar charlie...
amar charlie deserve far more better marks then rahul dimpi..
its a dance show..
dance ke alawa the emotion were also perfect of amar and charlie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah..DamonCrazy..

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I guess the injustice is just to get people's attention. *irritated*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
agree

MsFoodyTwoShoes

IF-Sizzlerz

MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
poor judging...amar charlie were the best last nyte..

Anyah

Jmultani

Jmultani

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I agree with you...
According to me Jay-Mahi,Ravi-Shagun and Aman-Charlie were really good they were doing their best.
Khushal-Ellen it seem like khushal was really not interested but Ellen was really good she actually want to dance.(I was kind of impress with her)
Rahul and dimple were really bad they were worse then Khushal-Ellen...

Anyah

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
amar charlie should have got better marks
kushu and elena wasnt that bad either
rest were good too

but dont like sajid Confused

Anyah

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i wonder why ravi-sargun and amar-charlie got less marks???they deserved more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah..PlayfulKiss..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.