Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

HBD Anji! <3 Dil toh baccha hai ji (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
And you don't take that font! Angry Me here was like a good baccha waiting for you to come and approve aur tune mujhse hi cheen liya?! Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HBD Anji! <3 Dil toh baccha hai ji (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Anjiii something special for you ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Aww olly.. That new sigg too is shoo cutee! Heart Just like our baccha!  Embarrassed

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

And you don't take that font! Angry Me here was like a good baccha waiting for you to come and approve aur tune mujhse hi cheen liya?! Disapprove
huh?! Angry i already have been using that font since long..Stern Smile for your kind info Dead you and good baccha? ShockedDead 
hey!!but we can both use the same font right? Embarrassed what say?Tongue

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
where is the birthday girl actually?! Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by pari_15

Sanjzzz...
Whoa! Itna lambaaa post...Sleepy <-- This emo is reserved for Anchi's speeches.. LOL and this for your speech -->Wacko
but then agar budday gurl close ho toh in ur words 'itna toh banta hai'Wink <-- bilkul.. Hug The least we could do for our pyaara sa baccha miles away is make her smile with a post.. EmbarrassedI know Hug she makes us all feel soo loved and special each day..and itna toh uske liye banta hi hai Heart
aur upar se yeh forum ka first celebration hai...toh double mehnat Approve yup, vehlapan is a big achievement for us kmhians Cool afterall isme bhi toh mehnat aur raato ki neend lagti hai Thumbs Up <-- Raaton ki neend.. Tell me about it! Deadraaton ki neend!!! hayee what did you just say?Damn...reminded me of someone...or say sumthn soo shweeet :") Heart Heart :* ok dont take it the other way Stern Smile Evil Smile

aur kya bolu? Bole toh ekdum jhakkas..aur bilkul tere ishtyle mein mamu Tongue Wink ROFL <-- Itna bolne ke baad bhi aur bolna tha? Shocked Post ko toh dissect kar diya par wish ek line ki?! Evil Smile

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

I m the only dazzlers who has liked this post Shocked i feel so lonelyyy Tongue i will not spam coz i lub this color way too much n dun wanna become a Rockerzz soon Embarrassed Tongue

Anjii...meri taraf se no spamming on ur bday thread :P but u know na that i love yaaa Big smile
Naina meri dazzler partner you are not alone now LOL hehe...i know..even i dont wish to leave dis color..but for me the journey is very long..i can still spam!!Dancing

you are soo sweet baccha Hug

-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Shibzy.. Now that music keeps playing in my head! Heart Why do you do that always?! Stern Smile I mean seriously!! I'd realised you have this amazing ability to match scenes PERFECTLY,  in every sense of that word, with lyrics! Star But music too?! Shocked Really are you not going to spare that too?! Wacko You made it feel like that music was made to narrate the beauty of KMH! Day Dreaming Surreal! You keep redefining perfection! Heart Heart Heart

Anji is going to have the gift of her life! Hug When she decides to show up that is! Sleepy

Edited by -sanju- - 06 January 2013 at 9:39am

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top