Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

HBD Anji! <3 Dil toh baccha hai ji

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yayy! Dancing So our forum has the 1st celebration of the year! Party (if I'm not mistaken!Tongue Even if I am ki farak painda hai?LOL) Our first b'day thread that too of our youngest member (most probablyLOL) Aur yeh ghissi piti line anchi ki hai! Sleepy Varna toh you guys know my standard! Approve  Nevertheless.. Ermm
Yeh hamari youngest friend.. Embarrassed Hum sab mein se i-f ki oldest member hai vaise! Cool Wah bete.. Bachpan se inhi kaamo mein lagi hai! Clap
Anyways.. Before I wish you on your b'day.. I want to confirm tujhe yaad toh hai na ke b'day aaj hi hai? Dead Vaise bhi tere itne exams hote hai..D'oh Aur aajkal toh mujhe lagta hai tujhe unhi ke dates yaad hai! Geek
Yhh! Yhh! (Your ishtyle LOL) Mujhe pata hai itni rant mein abhi tak wish nai kiya D'oh But I can take my own time.. UK ki ghadi thodi slow hai.. Angry Vahan 12 bajne tak wish aa hi jayegi! Cool
Chalo, lets go about the b'day thread in the traditional b'day thread way! Embarrassed Itne b'day threads dekh hai in my 3 years i-f-ing career Clap (kitni badi achievement lag rahi mujhe vehlapan bhi ROFL) ke ab b'day thread rulebook ratt gayi hai! Geek

Tradition no.1: Praise the b'day girl
Toh anji is our personalised Google search, currently out-of-order quote&reply answering machine.. Clap
Kabhi bhi koi bhi purane article, IV, pic ki link chahiye, you know whom to ask! Approve
Aur koi cheez samajh nai aayi toh wait, anji apne UK time ke hisab se aayegi, tumhari neend kharab karegi par tumhe saare answers de degi! Thumbs Up
Vaise khud dus baje so jati hai voh alag baat hai! Sleepy
Uske bed time pe out of nowhere in the middle of a conversation she'll say one bye and wooosh! Hawa mein bhoot ki tarah gayab! Shocked
Aur yahan hum hai, 12 baje se bye bolenge tab jake raat ke teen baje ek tab bandh hota hai!ROFL
Aur aapki taarif mein kya farmaun mohtarma.. Aap toh itni sweet hai ke yaha sabka ladla baccha banke rehti hai.. Embarrassed
Shibzy ki sukh-dukh ki saathii..Star Controversial ho gaya tha voh line! LOL
Pranii ki dearest.. Though she always "misses" you..Ouch
Olly ki harkato ko understand karne vali..Clap
Your badi behen.. Gosh! I still remember your badi anjali, choti anjali essay! ROFL Uski toh jaan tujhme basti hai..Heart Uske saare drame jo jhelti hai tu! Clap
I guess only you possess this strength to reply to every sentence from the speeches that your badi behen gives! Sleepy Been consistently doing it for years now! Kudos! ROFL
And teri new friend divi bhi teri cuteness define karte nai thakti.. Evil Smile
And me.. I'm already taking the efforts to write this.. Judge my pyaar yehi se! Sleepy
You know how much you mean to us baccha! Hug
Okay moving on..

Tradition no.2: say emotional things about your rishta with the b'day girl..
You're our V*** saathis ki jaan jaana.. Heart
Always kept us so close with your sweetness..Tongue
From KL to ML.. Fb groups to message threads.. We've grown from strength to strength! Hug
Our vitual bond is stronger than real sisters.. Heart or BFs or GFs or whatever.. LOL
Hum sab apne apne HMs pe UK aa rahe hai tujhse milne.. Thumbs Up
Now if anyone reading this didn't think it was emotional enough.. You're heartless! Stern Smile This should've made you cry.. Cry
Chalo.. Now atleast pretend you did.. Angry Here.. The tissues..

Tradition no.3 the gifts!
Ab jab we have super talented people like Shibzy and olly in our group.. You're going to have awesome gifts.. Day Dreaming

These and lots and lots of love.. Heart

And this.. Someone literally pushed her limits to get this one right..

Credits to our shibzy and olly.. Hug

And finally..

Tradition no. 4: the wish!
(Dekha main bhooli nai thi..LOL )
So wish you many, many and many more happy returns of the day, month, year life! Hug
Wish you all that's good! Embarrassed
May the bad side of the world never touch you.. And your innocence remain unaltered forever.. Heart
Our hearts burst with good wishes for you can't even put them in words! Embarrassed
Love ya baccha.. Hug

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ANJI

Edited by -sanju- - 06 January 2013 at 9:05am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii--anzaeram-Anchi.-Olly-kavyasameveline.vrshn.arjuhi4evaveds_6791AyushiSinghaniashreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kk--Anjali--zoya_naziyacherry227Arjuhisis...vibha...Anjalii...xXxshibzsreeja_roxpayal_4.Dulcet

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Olly's message.. Embarrassed

so our bachcha today turns another year old ...its 4th bday we are celebrating urs .. Big smile And in all these 3 yrs ..we have grown together Smile ...feels great to have known u ..a sweet always helpful ever smiling friend..Heart oh Shocked main toh main thing bolna hi bhul gayi ..wish u a very very very happy birthday anji ..sending loads of hugs kisses and wishes ..Its been a long time u have hardly come online ..thanks to our sautan 'exams' Stern Smile .. Anyways 14th jan is ur last exam ..all the best for thatBig smile and oh ya anji..mere sukh dukh ke saathi ..hehe ..thank u for ur patient hearing ..when i used to come with my probs and u used to solve them LOL ...thank u for being there always ..love u loads anji ..May u have everything u want and desire and go on celebrating bdays like this forever Heart

Shibzy's one line wish to serve the purpose before she makes an appearance.. LOL

Happy Birthday to the youngest yet the most thoughtful baccha i know.. Happy Birthday Doll...love ya trucks and loadsHeart

Edited by -sanju- - 05 January 2013 at 9:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii--anzaeram-Anchi.-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
aw... Such a sweet thread!!

Happy birthday Anji <3 <3 may you be blessed with everything you wish for :) :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii-Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
o wow!!!

happy birthday anjiii Dancing Party Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
superb thread sanju :)))

Uske bed time pe out of nowhere in the middle of a conversation she'll say one bye and wooosh! Hawa mein bhoot ki tarah gayab! 

sachme bohat cute hai LOL

Edited by cherry227 - 05 January 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJALI DI Hug

youre such a sweet and helpful person and loved spammin with you, we didnt spammed much, but we did and i enjoyed it much.. i love you how are always there to help :) 

have a blast di and enjoy this day.. i have a small gift for you.. i made this gift a week back :) but changed it for you to youre birthday gift.. jaldi me banaa diya :) hope you like it :) 

:)

Edited by .Dulcet - 05 January 2013 at 1:16pm

-divii--sanju-Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

happy bday anjaliii...Wink

-divii--sanju-Anchi.shibzAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Happieee Birthdayy Anjiii :DD

ok i m not gonna res lile last year D'oh coz i know i wont be able to edit it D'oh anyways.. Have a blast! Party hard!

N yay!! Tu bhi meri jitni ho gyi! Now u are not the "youngest" member of the forum Tongue LOL

-divii-Anchi.-sanju-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top