Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awww srk😳

Shahrukh Khan wishes lots of love for Deepika Padukone on her b'day

Bollywood 'baadshah' Shahrukh Khan Saturday wished actress Deepika Padukone a 27th birthday full of love and luck, and wished her "happiness being on top of the list".

"Deepika Padukone happy birthday. May Allah give you all that you wish for and more, happiness being on top of the list. Lots of love, have a good life," the 47-year-old tweeted to the actress.

Deepika Padukone made a dream Bollywood debut opposite Shahrukh Khan in the 2007 movie Om Shanti Om. They have reunited for forthcoming film Chennai Express.

adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she has "hot" chemistry with anybody. She was okay with Ranbir, and I really liked her with Neil and Imran too. It probably just depends on the character and the movie.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Ditto.

DP doesn't really have that "great" chemistry with anyone yet. She looks strictly okay with her male co-stars, nothing worth remembering chemistry wise.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If this isn't chemistry than I don't know what chemistry is
She looks good with everyone.
adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

If this isn't chemistry than I don't know what chemistry is

I actually liked them both together off screen. I just didn't think it carried on to the screen. That could be because she was new and I didn't think she was very convincing in her character. I might change my mind when I see them together on screen in their next movie.
Storybrooke thumbnail
I find the Deepika Saif jodi to be overrated. Their films worked so it only seems like they have chemistry but its really nonexistant. 

She's a strange one. She has many costars but I haven't seen her click with someone onscreen, besides the Om and Shantipriya couple. Her acting is better now so maybe the chemistry may also improve (and Im not including Cocktail)
saruu. thumbnail
Deepika and SRK, and deepika and saif <3
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i think she looks the best with SRK! with saif its good as well but they need a break now as they have done too many movies together

with abhishek its the worst- ofcourse its abhi to be blamed here- he rarely has good chemistries with any of his actresses baring rani i guess

btw did any one watch dpad-abhi movie? i had no idea when it came and went!