Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bday Special: Dpad's Hottest On Screen Chemistries

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The gorgeous Deepika Padukone is all set to begin the 27th year of her life, today on 5th January, in the coziest way possible. Keeping the celebrations low, she will be spending the day with parents and sister Aneesha, who are flying down from Bangalore to Mumbai just for her birthday. Her plans for the day are restricted to spending it with family and few very close friends. She will apparently resume shooting for Ram Leela opposite Ranveer Singh post evening after her birthday celebrations are largely complete.

Undoubtedly, Padukone's hard work, dedication and love for films and acting is transforming her into a fine actor. Her last film Cocktail, despite gathering mixed reviews from critics, was quite a win-win film for her. Her acting was unanimously praised and suddenly she is catapulted years ahead of her colleagues.

2013 will be crucial for her as Race 2 is gearing up release and she is filming for Ayan Mukherji's Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani with Ranbir Kapoor. Also lined up with it is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela and Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express with Shah Rukh Khan.

With her kitty full of mixed bag, diverse scripts and different actors, KoiMoi glances through Deepika's best on screen team ups.

Deepika – SRK

Deepika's debut vehicle in Bollywood was Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om opposite Shah Rukh Khan. The film was a blockbuster and Deepika was appreciated as the new flavour of Bollywood. Her right personality, attitude and looks made looked in sync with Shah Rukh's overpoweringly magnanimous stature. They teamed up together again for an item song in Billu which was quite a sizzling number. They are all set to 'Ready Steady Po' with Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express which is being produced by Gauri Khan.

Deepika – Ranbir

Their relationship was under media scrutiny all through and so was their high profile break up. But surely Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone do make a nice pair, at least on screen. Their behaviors quite complimentary enhance each other. Though Bachna Ae Haseeno wasn't able to explore fully the on screen chemistry of the two! The duo will be seen again in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and since Ayan's previous venture Wake Up Sid was more than a mere breath of fresh air, hopes are extremely high from this one as well.

Deepika – Akshay

Their chemistry didn't quite work well the audiences. In Chandni Chowk to China, she looks lost and confused for a large part of the film. In Housefull, Deepika was noticeable more because of her beauty and less for her chemistry with Akshay.

Deepika – Saif

Audiences have got quite a taste of this pair. They have definitely evolved with time and films, and Deepika has got better with her acting. Imtiaz Ali's Love Aaj Kal was a great film for its story. But Deepika's acting could not really do justice do the character Imtiaz had envisioned for her. Aarakshan and Cocktail both come as a pleasant surprise to you when you see how her acting has seasoned up with time for the better and the pair look great in both films.

Deepika- Farhan

As a supportive partner to a schizophrenic in Karthik Calling Karthik, Deepika does justice to her role finally. Her chemistry with Farhan in the film leaves enough space for greater delving.

Deepika – Neil

A blind girl working towards winning a skating competition, now that's an inspiring tale. Lafangey Parindey was a well made film. One will be mesmerized by Deepika's acting and that in turn overshadows her chemistry with Neil.

Deepika-Imran

Now this jodi had a significant amount of potential. There were heart wrenchingly cute moments between the two in Break Ke Baad. Imran's endearing role and how he warmly draws the brat towards him, was quite a tale.

Deepika – Abhishek

I think we all must have missed this one. Though Deepika's acting was impressive in Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey, the chemistry was worse than doom!

Deepika – John

One would expect two such beautiful looking people to have a hot chemistry. But both, the film Desi Boyz and their chemistry were epic disasters!

Deepika – Ranveer

Little birdies inform us that the duo were caught cozying up besides work as well. They were seen on a lunch date on New Year as well. Though the actors have rubbished these stories of their alleged link ups, Ram Leela will be worth it for a new chemistry to brew!

KoiMoi wishes Deepika Padukone a Very Happy Birthday!

KOIMOI POLL RESULTS

Which Is Your Favourite Jodi?
Deepika – SRK
37.58% (121 votes)

Deepika – Ranbir
 13.98% (45 votes)

Deepika – Akshay
 3.73% (12 votes)

Deepika – Saif
 30.75% (99 votes)

Deepika- Farhan
2.48% (8 votes)

Deepika – Neil
 0.93% (3 votes)

Deepika-Imran
2.8% (9 votes)

Deepika – Abhishek
1.55% (5 votes)

Deepika – John
4.66% (15 votes)

Deepika – Ranveer
2% (5 votes)

which one is your favorite from these? and happy birthday to dpad! 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hate it admit it ...even though I don't like them as a couple. DP looks great with Ranbir

but I love her pairing with Farhan, Saif and SRK as well
.Spammer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like Deepika Saif jodi 

@FindingShak 😆😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: FindingShak

DPad and DPenty😆

oh yeah...I seriously think they were the best jodi...I seriously wanted the best jodi award to go to them😆
Terenaina thumbnail
My order of my favorite pairing of Deepika is first SRK than Saif than Farhan than Ranbir
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: bambogli

Farhan & Saif

I always wish that her pairing with Farhan was a hit than her pairing with Ranbir I loved them in KCK

It seems as if Ranbir is cussing.  😆

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Isn't that the part in the song where she's hiding from him and he's worried he's gonna 'lose her'? 😆
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, I like all the pairings with Deepi, but my fav has gotta be DPad-DPen
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like her with Srk, Ranbir, and Saif. But her and Saif are getting boring now with too many films together.