Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
totally agree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar-Charlie: Under-judged (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Amar & Charlie were far better than rahul & dimpy! They should hav been given more marks!

spuARHI

IF-Sizzlerz

spuARHI

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
very true..
Charlie and amar danced much better than dimpy and rahul for sure.. Not that i hate the latter.. When the judges know THAT rahul cant dance and They appreciate each move he does, why are They so hell bent on Charlie. Amar is a professional dancer. . She is tryin to match upto him so appreciate it and encourage her rather than makin that girl cry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

yogini64

IF-Rockerz

yogini64

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
True . . . . . Seems like sazid is partial towards rahul mahajan Ermm
charmar's performance was just so beautiful,,, but he did'nt pay any heed to the naturalness
I just hope they won't get eliminated next week Unhappy

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
AMEN!!!

I love it how ur a fan of other jodi's still manage to see what us Amar fans saw very clearly. 

I watched their dance and felt it was actually really GOOD! I mean for a second performance..woow!

Edited by survi035 - 11 January 2013 at 2:33am

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Amar-Charlie don't deserve that rude comments from Sajjid...He was totally showing partially with Rahul...Charlie's efforts were much much better than Rahul's...Though I felt Amar-Charlie could have more synchronisation in their performance,they deserved much better than actually what they got...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

-Insight-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.