Amar-Charlie: Under-judged - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
You can totally see Charlie's hard work and the efforts she's putting in to match up to the professional Amar. The least Sajid could do was acknowledge that! Anyways I've got a feeling they're gonna go far. 

Rahul on the other side was a disaster! I'm just hoping he's not another Bharti from JDJ who's 'comedy' will be recycled again and again leaving all the good guys with less footage etc;  
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I actually liked Charlie's performance and think she was under judged too!Sajid was way too harsh on her with all that criticism.
subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
truly said ... luved their performance, it? was like if i was the judge i would hav given 100/11, atleast for charlie's try!!! she danced awesome in my opinion , coz being a non dancer she did her level best !!! i was 2 crying for her ... and Luv CHARLIE a lot... :)
RIYA178 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you.. they don't know how to give marks..
amar & charlie were really good.. 
rahul got more marks.. ??
I'm too shocked...

hell with judgement :/
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amar Charlie were way better than rahul dimpy just dont get da judges they shud be giving marks assessed by da dancing not entertainment given by Rahul
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree!
amar-charlie deserve more than rahul-dimpy in my opinion
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amar & Charlie were far better than rahul & dimpy! They should hav been given more marks!
spuARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very true..
Charlie and amar danced much better than dimpy and rahul for sure.. Not that i hate the latter.. When the judges know THAT rahul cant dance and They appreciate each move he does, why are They so hell bent on Charlie. Amar is a professional dancer. . She is tryin to match upto him so appreciate it and encourage her rather than makin that girl cry...
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True . . . . . Seems like sazid is partial towards rahul mahajan 🤔
charmar's performance was just so beautiful,,, but he did'nt pay any heed to the naturalness
I just hope they won't get eliminated next week 😔
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AMEN!!!

I love it how ur a fan of other jodi's still manage to see what us Amar fans saw very clearly. 

I watched their dance and felt it was actually really GOOD! I mean for a second performance..woow!
Edited by survi035 - 11 years ago