Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rain_Lover

Groupbie

Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I dont get the  judges thinking process . Amar & Charlie were way decent than Rahul-Dimpy & Karan-Nisha. And before questioning Charlie's effort to balance with the professional dancer Amar, Sajid should notice her incontrovertibly visible hard work. During the lifts - her feet movements and stances were enough elegant as a non-dancer  . And the whole choreography was praise-worthy . I think, we need discreet judgement for performances , not personal preferences .   

And Charlie's truthfulness today caught my attention apart from her dancing. I think-before delivering negative comments  Sajid should get the fact that his remarks can do more damage to the confidence of already under-confident Charlie. 

I'm neither a big fan of Amar nor Charlie . I watch D3 and BFF neither for these two. Infact, I'm on their opposite jodi's fanclub  in both shows. But, everyone with their conscience can feel after watching todays episode that Amar & Charlie were Under-judged today . 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaanchal0476Desi_angel90tanya12staronefanakshaaya-HeerRanjha-Anyahjinaku-FrozenRain-subhakmhlsurvi035~~BaBy~AnGel~~arohi16shaimahTereliyeeI_Dont_Knowish123ilvudayAngelic_Zuhshaz2009ShivTRSStweetie19-Aswathy-preetipcyogini64--Saina--khoslakadhoklaKR_anki_ArShanasco-Insight-Nxt_rockstarForum.Maniac-Muskii-..DamonCrazy..laddoo598SweetAddiction.KriShaReYamBorn2DancesweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar-Charlie: Under-judged" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I actually liked karan nisha performance
I actually think amar charlie should have got better marks than rahul

Rain_Lover

Groupbie

Rain_Lover

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

I actually liked karan nisha performance
I actually think amar charlie should have got better marks than rahul

I'm not criticizing Karan-Nisha . But, I felt - Amar-Charlie could have been accessed more positively like Karan & Nisha . 

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
copying from my thread 

rahul/dimpy

what the!!!Confusedhow come they got so much. 
only dimpy did well. i would give her half the mark. only she was dancing. laughing is good but where's the dance???  6/11 from me

amar-charlie

the best yet not the first. there were emotions in it. yes charlie needs to work harder. choreography was good. concept good. not many mistakes. i guess charlie forgot at one place. 9/11 from me.

its only the first day and the bias started.
they deserve at least 26 or 27Confused

guess they forgot counting or how to judgeStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
amar charlie were far more better than rahul dimpi..
don't understand the thinking of sajid.wierd..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverAnyah

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
firstly non of them are are professional dancers. about mistake yes everyone do mistake n everyone dance is good in their own way. 

Talking about judges yes they have to comment what they think, so when contestant perform next time, they will do much better. 

akshaayapreetipc

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU! i was very disappointed because amar charlie and kushal elena got low scores!
rahul and dimpy got more scores than them 2 jodi, WHAT?! seriously, they didnt even dance properly. 
It's not fair!! 

liyana5Rain_Lover

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
yes amar charlie deserved to get more marks their dance was so good and so emotional. judges werent fair on themDisapprove 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.