Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Afu1992

Afu1992

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
This is my First post here

I saw Bd-2 Today omg It was an awesome click..All the scenes i enjoyed it lot..

I figured it out that it should be 1.50 minutes but still 10 min less is sad as i miss chance of cing edbe <3

I loved many scenes like

1) Edward enjoying bella and jake fight ohhh that was cool he reacted as if he was expecting a thing like this ( I too loved it)

2) The hug scene where bella holds him tightly

3) I loved the scenes with charlie becoz i love their father -daughter chemistry

4) when edbe trying to kill Aro it was super exciting i was like shouting kill him kill him awww...

5) ALice vision of jacob nessie future it was adorable

6) Bella - kristen did it awesome this part to note here.She was born to be a vampire !!!!!

Forever

This would be the bestest movie in the world ..Edbe chemistry was Mesmerizing 

Alice jasper Emmet roslie Carlisle everthing was perfect ...

This would be the perfect series 

Forever Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chanloves-JB_1Dcrystalalena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awww !!!!!!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Love your postSmile
I saw Breaking dawn part 2 after a few days it came out!..
OMG..its a fab film..Star
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..
I found it so so sadCry when aro rips off Carlise's head..so sad.Unhappy.he one of the best characters..he shouldn't die..Dead
It was a massive relief when i found out it was all alice's vision..phew!Shocked
In the whole film..i found it very funny when aro laughs at seeing renesme..lol.Confused.his laugh is hilarious!
I wish there was another twilight film..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Afu1992

Afu1992

Afu1992

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Originally posted by chanloves-arshi

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..
I found it so so sadCry when aro rips off Carlise's head..so sad.Unhappy.he one of the best characters..he shouldn't die..Dead
It was a massive relief when i found out it was all alice's vision..phew!Shocked
In the whole film..i found it very funny when aro laughs at seeing renesme..lol.Confused.his laugh is hilarious!

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithila_bella

I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..
I found it so so sadCry when aro rips off Carlise's head..so sad.Unhappy.he's one of the best characters..he shouldn't die..Dead

Thanks..Smile
is Breaking dawn your best film out of the whole series?
I'd say it is..with the fight and all?

Afu1992

Afu1992

Afu1992

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Aww i lovd it lott but i coluldnt forget the feeling that i got after watching First part still i dnt knw to distinguish which part is best but i could say BD-2 is amazing than Bd-1... I loveee arshiii too i am die hard fan of tht tooo Day Dreaming

I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..
I found it so so sadCry when aro rips off Carlise's head..so sad.Unhappy.he's one of the best characters..he shouldn't die..Dead

Thanks..Smile

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Aww i lovd it lott but i coluldnt forget the feeling that i got after watching First part still i dnt knw to distinguish which part is best but i could say BD-2 is amazing than Bd-1... I loveee arshiii too i am die hard fan of tht tooo Day Dreaming

I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..

Thanks..Smile

I agree..part 1 is fab with the wedding.Star.and all..but for me part 2 is the best!
OMG..same here..i absolutly love arshi and IPKKND..its megga sad its ended.Cry
i miss it badly..you?

Afu1992

Afu1992

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
woww thts amazing .. New Moon right i loee the first partt bella pain her acting will be aweosomeee :)).I watched arshi today in you tube for 2 hrs i feel lik i got 5 glass gulcose to drink missing them like hell i cried whn it has over :(.. and Now twilight to have ended it feels so bad 

I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..

Thanks..Smile

I agree..part 1 is fab with the wedding.Star.and all..but for me part 2 is the best!
i miss it badly..you?

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

chanloves-JB_1D

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

woww thts amazing .. New Moon right i loee the first partt bella pain her acting will be aweosomeee :)).I watched arshi today in you tube for 2 hrs i feel lik i got 5 glass gulcose to drink missing them like hell i cried whn it has over :(.. and Now twilight to have ended it feels so bad 

I AGREE WITH YOU Clap

Love your postSmile
I love it to bits..Heart
its my best film ever..

Thanks..Smile

i miss it badly..you?

New moon if fabStar..bella's acting is fab..and so is rob's..
i saw epi's of ipkknd on youtube today to..i just bookmark good episdes and watch them whenever i miss it.LOL...can't believe barun left..Unhappy
yep..its even more sad now Twilight has finished...but there might be another film!!
hope there is!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.