Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Quitting,PR Ending?-All Discussions here (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 28

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Mods do know very well who has created double n fake ids.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Quitting,PR Ending?-All Discussions here (Page 22)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I don't predict future of stars here,Do whatever you i don't care

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Another one..Sorry if already posted :

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Pavitra_Rishta_might_bite_the_dust_soon-gid-23933-gc-16.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awakening

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Pavitra Rishta to go off air!

REZA NOORANI7.00 PM IST 01.10.2013
Pavitra Rishta to go off air!
Balaji Telefilms

The popular soap will end soon owing to frequent generation leaps which the lead actors don't want to be a part of

When the story of a serial lags, or there is nothing much left to say that is creatively satisfying, TV soap producers resort to the tried and tested tactic of going in for a generation leap to keep the show fresh. Unfortunately, too many such leaps may at times put its actors off, which seems to be the case withPavitra Rishta.

And so, although the show is doing good TRP-wise, it might be taken off air come February. The lead actor of the show, Ankita Lokhande's decision to not continue with the soap, may be one of the main reasons that it is being made to wrap up. There has been no word from the producers of the show including Ekta Kapoor, but a source revealed that the makers are looking for closure, "The show is likely to go off air. Though the TRP for Pavitra Rishta is quite good, the serial has taken quite a few leaps, the last one being in December. Now, there is other generation leap in the offing. The story needs to end somewhere."

Well, without Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, the show would seem quite hollow, even if a leap were to be taken, wethinks. Yet, it must be tough for Ekta Kapoor considering the show was her baby. So let's see if the shrewd producer has a trick up her sleeve. Else, its goodbye Pavitra Rishta! which world is bw life leaving time again reporters prove  no one remebers the current generation wenever pr will be spoken it will be manav-archana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyaznaavaJaishankargaurav_ankita08

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i liked last line  Else, its goodbye Pavitra Rishta! which world is bw life leaving time again reporters prove  no one remebers the current generation wenever pr will be spoken it will be manav-archanaClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishTanyaznaavaJaishankar

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
its ok that show is ending.. but how come so early in feb... there are many things to be folded in the show...mainly soham track.. i think it needs alot of time...

personally i dont  want  this show to end as i really wanted to see arvi united and their cute life with their baby... so its a bad news for me.CryIts ok for me if they replace archana and focus on the younger generation... but i will miss ankita alot...Cry
if pr ends i can say bye to zee tv as this is the only serial i watch on zee...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aathyaashfaque2012

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
"Whenever pr will be spoken it will be
Manav-Archana"
I loved this line Indeed Bcoz PR without Arman is nothing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarashfaque2012

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

its ok that show is ending.. but how come so early in feb... there are many things to be folded in the show...mainly soham track.. i think it needs alot of time...

personally i dont want this show to end as i really wanted to see arvi united and their cute life with their baby... so its a bad news for me.CryIts ok for me if they replace archana and focus on the younger generation... but i will miss ankita alot...Cry
if pr ends i can say bye to zee tv as this is the only serial i watch on zee...LOL

Rithi Don't worry Arvi is on its way of 1000th epi of PR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top