Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Quitting,PR Ending?-All Discussions here (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 28

.Nikki.

IF-Dazzler

.Nikki.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
This show has no story, they dont hav any good ideas either, so its pretty reasonable to end this show, prob gonna miss arvi though but they ruined their jodi so there nothing left to c in the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankita Quitting,PR Ending?-All Discussions here (Page 20)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coco101

This show has no story, they dont hav any good ideas either, so its pretty reasonable to end this show, prob gonna miss arvi though but they ruined their jodi so there nothing left to c in the show

They totally mess of all character. Very Sad.

Tanyaz.Nikki.

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Ashiti my dear PR was in Top bcoz of storyline,Great acting by both sushant n ankita.Mainly they are soul of PR You may know that many people stopped watching show when Sushant left out but Some people sticked to the show bcoz of Ankita,So what Naresh said that post is related to the current track of PR n even everybody wants Ankita to quit this crap.
When the Name "Pavitra Rishta" comes to my mind i always think "Sushita as Arman Soul of the Show"

orianthiashfaque2012

PoojaSushIta

IF-Dazzler

PoojaSushIta

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
So happy that Ankii is leaving...she deserves much much batter than this CRAP !!!
And PR used to top on trp charts becoz of SushIta and their eletrifying chemistry... Clap

Edited by PoojaSushIta - 11 January 2013 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Will u stop ashiti and  kindly concentrate more on  kpc and can we let past begone for god sake

orianthimajoni03

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Ashiti my dear lets not get hyper it was his call n we can't tell them to change their views,He praised Ankita then whats wrong Being a fan of her's he can write what he wants.
You may concentrate on KPC bcoz some people need u there rather talking on this thread.

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashiti_KPC

Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

Ashiti my dear lets not get hyper it was his call n we can't tell them to change their views,He praised Ankita then whats wrong Being a fan of her's he can write what he wants.
You may concentrate on KPC bcoz some people need u there rather talking on this thread.

he can praise his favourite ... nothing wrong in it ...
but its wrong that he claims to be sush fan when he is not ... cos he has different rule for him ...

he did not care about his presence in pr and has accepted new manav and even appreciate hiten ... so he dont deserves to be real sush fan ... so why should he clam that ... its wrong ...

about kpc, who are the ppl who wants me there ... i know there are ppl who only wants me to be out ...
 everybody need not be huge fan may be he likes sushant but likes ankita more as u like sushant more but he might not be only actor u liked na so pls leave it here

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Ashiti there are number of members who praises there fav's n who gave u the right to differeniate Real n Fake fans of sush. You no right to talk about a IF member like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top