Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

NEWS ABOUT PAVITRA RISHA!!!! READ IT OUT!!

Grapevine has it that ZEE TV's long time running show, Pavitra Rishta might soon end. Pavitra Rishta's ending date is rumoured to be 15 February 2013.

Pavitra Rishta had earlier taken 20 years leap where it shows the grown up kids of Archana (Ankita Lokhande) and Manav (Hiten Tejwani).

The present track takes seven months leap where Archana and Manav will become grandparents.

It is heard that Pavitra Rishta's female protagonist Ankita Lokhande decided to quit the show.

Ankita was about to leave the show earlier when Sushant Singh Rajput who played the role Manav left the show.

But, the creative team and production house succeeded in covincing Ankita Lokhande in continuing the show.

It is also heard that ZEE TV is planning to bring a new show soon and Pavitra Rishta might end after Ankita Lokhande's exit from the show.

Guys I think Pavitra rishta is ending in february because in SBS also they are talking about a Zee TV's new show, which might take place of Pavitra rishta... But what after that ??? I can't live without that show! It has occupied such an important place in our lives... And also there are so many tracks left uncovered. Soham have to accepted by the Deshmukhs, Teju-Sunny's marriage, Punni's cruel mind, and the most important thing! ARJUN0PURVI'S REUNION! now I am having a strict doubt in my mind that wit arvi's reunion the show will go off air! NOW I WANT YOUR VIEWS... PLEASE COMMENT! :)))

Ruchika why u doubt pr end February? Shakti Arora aka Onir & Sunny confirm that PR not end at tweeter. So now only wait & see. Whose speak are true? Is Article or Actor? I think that this rumors will keep coming in till 15th feb.
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rithvik posted this on FB

"Sad news for pavitra rishta show lovers the show is end soon"

so looks like its officially ending 😭
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manusha_Divz

Rithvik posted this on FB

"Sad news for pavitra rishta show lovers the show is end soon"

so looks like its officially ending 😭

where u found this? Link need
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

where u found this? Link need

http://www.facebook.com/rithvik.dhanjani.12

see his last status update
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manusha_Divz

http://www.facebook.com/rithvik.dhanjani.12

see his last status update

Is really his account? I think this is fake account. How possible that this is his real account? I think he regular post in twitter. His account is rithvik_RD. Any time he not tweet this that PR ending soon.

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
'the show is end soon' - that's wrong English and I don't think RD will write wrong English in his facebook as he had studied in an English medium  school  in Dubai. Somebody must have made that up. Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: namitagloryz

'the show is end soon' - that's wrong English and I don't think RD will write wrong English in his facebook as he had studied in an English medium  school  in Dubai. Somebody must have made that up.

May be True
vijaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Just pasting from the above link ... if its not allowed kindly delete my post Mods ðŸ˜³
Ankita Lokhande, Karanvir Bohra and Rubina Dilaik to perform in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke!

1 hour ago
It has already been reported that on Saturday, 19th Jan, Zee TV will showcase a Mahaepisode of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, which is going to be entertaining as well as thrilling.

Specially titled as Rachna Ki Sagai Special, the episode will feature some A-list actors of tellywood performing and wooing the audiences. The list includes names like Ankita LokhandeKaranvir BohraSara Khan,Rubina Dilaik, Suhasi Dhami, Rithwik Dhanjani, Ashish Sharma, Ekta Kaul,Kanan Malhotra, Neha Janpandit,Annirudh Dave, Vibha Chibber, Vindhya Tiwari, Pankaj Kansara, Swati Bajpayi andPreet Kaur.

Sources say that Ankita and Rithwik from Pavitra Rishta will dance on Manmohini (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam), Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin. Ashish Sharma, Ekta Kaul, Kanan Malhotra and Neha Janpandit from Rab Se Sona Isshq will shake a leg on Saans (Jab Tak Hai Jaan) and Jee Lein Zara (Talaash).

Newlywed couple from Zee TV's new offering, Housewife Hai...Sab Kuch Jaanti Hai, Suhasi Dhami and Annirudh Dave will act on Pandeyji (Dabangg 2), Chikni Kamar (Rowdy Rathore) and Fevicol (Dabangg 2).

The saas bahu team from Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein, Vibha Chibber, Vindhya Tiwari, Pankaj Kansara, Swati Bajpayi and Preet Kaur will groove on Sasural Genda Phool (Dilli 6), Womaniya (Gangs of Wasseypur), Aga Bai (Aiyaa) and Electric Piya (Gangs of Wasseypur 2).

Saubhagyavati Bhav fame Karanvir Bohra, Sara Khan and Chhoti Bahu Rubina Dilaik will dance on Lat Lag Gayi (Race 2), Ishq Shava (Jab Tak Hai Jaan). Along with the fun quotient, the show will even put up a gripping drama where during Rachna and Vihaan's engagement function, Rachna very strangely will go missing from the scene. The Garg family will realize that Rachna has been kidnapped. The characters from Rab Se Sona Isshq, Ranbir and Sahiba will be shown coming to Varanasi to earn some quick money by performing in an event. Rachna will be shown locked in a nearby location where the event is taking place.

So don't forget to catch this lively episode!

Edited by vijaya13 - 11 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg is this true :o

thank god an actress wit calibre can move on beter heights.

if pvr ends ankita's wrds of her playing n bein in pvr till the last episode will b true.

but like all things move on m sure the rest of the cast will manage pvr like always though not in the same way how sushita did, 

but nonthe less a superb story n some brilliant stories n fans along with fans support pvr will sail through this too...

hope justice is done to pvr n things work in its best interest as well as al  :)