Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Quitting,PR Ending?-All Discussions here - Page 16

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashiti my dear PR was in Top bcoz of storyline,Great acting by both sushant n ankita.Mainly they are soul of PR You may know that many people stopped watching show when Sushant left out but Some people sticked to the show bcoz of Ankita,So what Naresh said that post is related to the current track of PR n even everybody wants Ankita to quit this crap.
When the Name "Pavitra Rishta" comes to my mind i always think "Sushita as Arman Soul of the Show"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingpooja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So happy that Ankii is leaving...she deserves much much batter than this CRAP !!!
And PR used to top on trp charts becoz of SushIta and their eletrifying chemistry... 👏 Edited by PoojaSushIta - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Will u stop ashiti and  kindly concentrate more on  kpc and can we let past begone for god sake
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Ashiti my dear lets not get hyper it was his call n we can't tell them to change their views,He praised Ankita then whats wrong Being a fan of her's he can write what he wants.
You may concentrate on KPC bcoz some people need u there rather talking on this thread.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ashiti_KPC

he can praise his favourite ... nothing wrong in it ...
but its wrong that he claims to be sush fan when he is not ... cos he has different rule for him ...

he did not care about his presence in pr and has accepted new manav and even appreciate hiten ... so he dont deserves to be real sush fan ... so why should he clam that ... its wrong ...

about kpc, who are the ppl who wants me there ... i know there are ppl who only wants me to be out ...
 everybody need not be huge fan may be he likes sushant but likes ankita more as u like sushant more but he might not be only actor u liked na so pls leave it here

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Ashiti there are number of members who praises there fav's n who gave u the right to differeniate Real n Fake fans of sush. You no right to talk about a IF member like this.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Every1 has their own POV,so u being debating on that doesn't mean anything.
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
I don't need any certificate from you that how much i love sushant n ankita,Sushant was manav for me n will be,n i praise hiten for his good acting thats it,I can say for sure this ID was made to Bash Naresh.
I bashed Ali on fb long time bcoz he was talking nonsense things about Ankita which i didn't liked it.
This content was originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

I don't need any certificate from you that how much i love sushant n ankita,Sushant was manav for me n will be,n i praise hiten for his good acting thats it,I can say for sure this ID was made to Bash Naresh.
I bashed Ali on fb long time bcoz he was talking nonsense things about Ankita which i didn't liked it.

@ bold why u put my name here unnecessary...i warned u dont drag my name unnecessary in any fights nahi to yeh tere aur teri mahann ankita didi ke liye acha nahi hoga...i hope tu next time dhyan rakhega.

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: johncena2003

@ bold why u put my name here unnecessary...i warned u dont drag my name unnecessary in any fights nahi to yeh tere aur teri mahann ankita didi ke liye acha nahi hoga...i hope tu next time dhyan rakhega.

Ali i didn't drag ur name here its Ashiti who mentioned ur in her posts,So kindly refrain from talking bad words about Ankita.