Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Sherma,Ekta has devasted the title of the show "Pavitra Rishta"

she surely have
the showwas gud when armaan was there ie sushantankita
she messed the show by triangle arovi-purvi,i have hope wid onir chcrctr,hope its not a let down
hope ekta doesnt spoil purvi chrctr mre by making the baby of arjun or punir not married but living in a room to shw thewrld they r married
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This love triangle of Purvi Arjun and Ovi has ruined the show  for me ...

Ekta has  made a joke  of  this show by showing so many leaps ...😆

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show should be called

Bewaqonfo ka rishta ... 😆

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is something Ankita should have done long ago. Ekta has ruined everything. Seriously, Ankita in the role of a grandmother????? that will not suit at her at all. Ekta has lost her marbles. and what is it with her and all these leaps? ðŸ˜¡ she should simply end this serial. and if Ankita has any sense she'll never agree to work with Ekta on anything again. Anki is the face of PR. we have all grown to love her. 

Ankita, you're making the right decision and your fans support you all the way!
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Boni we will get new Archana n Manav ROFL.

Gaurav,we dont want new ARCHANA MANAV...Just reunite ARJUN-PURVI and end this crap show...ANKITA is quitting,I hope RITHVIK n ASHA could also get rid of this crap..By the way,EKTA had promised that she'll cast ANKITA in a new show..What about that show??EKTA AND HER PROMISES 😡
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

Another generation leap?

May be. Because  Balaji TeleFilms last 18.12.12 FB post this status.:
KHTV and PR doing great after the leap...PR to take a giant leap again next summer.

So May be Ankita totally fractured & Now stand for her decision & not back again PR.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Another question me & want to answer. Is now huge problem face between Ankita & PR cvs?? So that why Ankita aka Archana not show last 2 episode. That why Manav force to Purvi what she take ovi' thing & not confess infront of anyone. This job is actually Archana's job not Manav. Why Manav is here & handle this matter?

Yes we saw lase Thursday we saw It appears that Sulochna , who had gone for teerat yatra was not feeling well so Archana had to go immediately to take care of her. Really!!Sulochna was not feeling well. Why not show any thing about Sulochna? Somedays ago I found a thread that this teerat yatra  means Sulochna quit the show? Is it true????????????
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its high time Ankita left this crap show. But another leap? For what? Will they reunite ArVi after their 40s like ArMan???

Oh then I've some hints of their out of the box leap idea. They'll show Ovi dead during delivery. Then Arjun will bear up his child alone.(may leave India like Manav). On the other side somehow Onir will die. Then after 18 years ArVi will meet and will reunite!

Uuuggghhh... I'm tired.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Afss

Its high time Ankita left this crap show. But another leap? For what? Will they reunite ArVi after their 40s like ArMan???

Oh then I've some hints of their out of the box leap idea. They'll show Ovi dead during delivery. Then Arjun will bear up his child alone.(may leave India like Manav). On the other side somehow Onir will die. Then after 18 years ArVi will meet and will reunite!

Uuuggghhh... I'm tired.

Totally Boring if they want this type leap. Another Disgusting Leap.
Sahana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.. I hope Ankita won't change her decision.