Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

pvrr

Goldie

pvrr

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Onir character  is  very similar like Old manav (Mechanic  Manav) played by Sushant .Like he was  soo kind ready to help ppl. Bas thoda difference hai Manav was Mechanic  who struggled  hard. Onir is a doctor. But both are very simple. Ekta and her cvs are trying hard to create the  same magic .Before cvs tried the  same formula on Arjun by making him mechanic and living in chawl .But it didn't work. Now Arjun is standing like a fool. Onir is new hero.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

trupat1namitagloryzPinam3Ur-NightmarehotchpotchRBOkishubediSaifliciousdivya17.8zonanKyaRe....shermaKamalika..sashashyamsaijahnavi-BolNaHalke-SSRfanForeverLinda25-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dr Onir" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I don't feel the same magic. How is Arjun the fool? He's a successful business man who's also willing to help people whether he's rich or he's poor. Remember when that little boy got in an accident when he was about to go show Archana the 10,000 rupees he's earned? He could have just gone and got his Purvi, but no. He has a big heart and morals too - he gave up the money for his operation and didn't even bother telling Archana about his kind deed. If Onir is the new hero, then this will be Manav-Shravani and Archana-Jaywant all over again, but this time... our mini Manav and Shravani will end up together and mini Archana and Jaywant will end up together. If so, then that 10 months of Arvi has just been a big waste Wacko

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2pagalipkNandu.Sdolce123naavakishubedidivya17.8Pancham101KyaRe....AshlaikajkhusiTheDreamCatcherManoshonoaathyaHuma-alipie.ameiliaashvikluverrrbonibrightprityy89peachesnplumsstyle14

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by pvrr

Onir character  is  very similar like Old manav (Mechanic  Manav) played by Sushant .Like he was  soo kind ready to help ppl. Bas thoda difference hai Manav was Mechanic  who struggled  hard. Onir is a doctor. But both are very simple. Ekta and her cvs are trying hard to create the  same magic .Before cvs tried the  same formula on Arjun by making him mechanic and living in chawl .But it didn't work. Now Arjun is standing like a fool. Onir is new hero.

i agree onir-manav chcrters are quite similar,i am loving onir chrcter
i was alwys a sushant fan,so i wtched pr,and hnestly i dint like him as manv prefered preet.
but shakti,i have wtched him in few shows found him quite okay
his chrcter onir is quite strong and nice,si is trted liking him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirzonan

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Arjun is foolConfused how can u say that 
So he has gained popularity he is our hero and will be foreverCool
Being a mechanic also he rocked  the show and trp were bursting that time so I don't think onir can create magic  as our Arjun he is the best...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Nandu.Ssoapwatcher1Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyajkhusiAshlaikabonibrightprityy89

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I don't feel the same magic. How is Arjun the fool? He's a successful business man who's also willing to help people whether he's rich or he's poor. Remember when that little boy got in an accident when he was about to go show Archana the 10,000 rupees he's earned? He could have just gone and got his Purvi, but no. He has a big heart and morals too - he gave up the money for his operation and didn't even bother telling Archana about his kind deed. If Onir is the new hero, then this will be Manav-Shravani and Archana-Jaywant all over again, but this time... our mini Manav and Shravani will end up together and mini Archana and Jaywant will end up together. If so, then that 10 months of Arvi has just been a big waste Wacko
i wil b vey honest,i was a big arjun fan,but his chrcter disappointed me a lot after he fell for purvi,for 2 timing ovi-purvi,evn though he knew they r sisters,and life cld get cmplicated
then he married ovi cause of purvi
eevryday i was let dwn by his chrcter
i cant beleive he is the same arjun who entered
i had many hopes whn he used to argue wid purvi,i used to alwys feei its purvi who is crossing the line.and arjun is settling scres
wat i beleive and feel,luv doesnt make u a weak person,it mkes u strong
arjun has becum sumting elseonly now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zonan

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

Arjun is foolConfused how can u say that 
So he has gained popularity he is our hero and will be foreverCool
Being a mechanic also he rocked  the show and trp were bursting that time so I don't think onir can create magic  as our Arjun he is the best...
how much i know the trps are quite similar,
i tink tat time trp were cmparatively less
i hpe we get the old rajun back,who can use his brains for once

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pvrrzonan

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i wil b vey honest,i was a big arjun fan,but his chrcter disappointed me a lot after he fell for purvi,for 2 timing ovi-purvi,evn though he knew they r sisters,and life cld get cmplicated
i had many hopes whn he used to argue wid purvi,i used to alwys feei its purvi who is crossing the line.and arjun is settling scres
How was he two-timing? He never told Ovi that he loved her and he was planning on telling the truth about his love for Purvi on that day... how could he have confessed his love in front of all those people after they announced Ovi-Arjun engagement? Arjun is still Ovi's childhood friend and he wouldn't want to humiliate her Confused Marrying Ovi was not a good choice on his half, but it shows how much Arjun really loves Purvi. He basically ruined his life for her. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2dolce123Nandu.SPancham101AshlaikajkhusiManoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-peachesnplumsameiliaashvikluverrrbonibrightprityy89style14

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherma

How was he two-timing? He never told Ovi that he loved her and he was planning on telling the truth about his love for Purvi on that day... how could he have confessed his love in front of all those people after they announced Ovi-Arjun engagement? Arjun is still Ovi's childhood friend and he wouldn't want to humiliate her Confused Marrying Ovi was not a good choice on his half, but it shows how much Arjun really loves Purvi. He basically ruined his life for her. 
arjun was almoste engaged to ovi,evn whn he was in mumbai,he spoke to her,send her gifts(i think he send kangan or sumtng)
only arjun knew ovi-purvi being sister,any parents wld be devasted to knowing dis fact
u cant defend arjun for that
but whn there was news abt arjun-ovi marriage,i was like the marrige to stopp
i was thinking ovi will get married to arjun by putting ghungat and purvi wd b kidnapped
sumting like uttaran
but it  was sumting else only
i as a arjun fan was disappointed
i wnted him to b a man
as i said manav as a chrtcer was alwys weak and emotional cause of his family,so he cldnt fight wid manjusha and k family
arjun was a strng chrct,he had brains not to get crried away
he cld see punni wrong doings
he cld see soham being bad and not gud for teh fly
he tld purvi a straight NO tat time
so y he cldnt say no for teh marriage,call ovi-purvi in mandir,slap bth the girls and mve back to cananda

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnjalpujli07kinny_ranvirzonan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.