Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Angelic_Zuh

IF-Dazzler

Angelic_Zuh

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
yeah, i agree with that amar-charlie should get more than dimpy-rahul... the judjes are talking only about the entertainment not about dancing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What nonsense... (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
agree wid u
dnt know kar kya rahe hain jaise dance d bhi nhn ata usey aise marks mil rahe aur jo ek dancer hai usey itane bakwas marks mil rahe hain

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Zeee! Kambakt like button isn't working =/ Anywho, I didn't watch Kushal and Elena's performance cuz the video kept giving me issues =/ But Amar and Charlie's performance was better then Rahul and Dimpy's. They both danced. Yeah Charlie's nervous and all but it wasn't a disaster or anything. I think it was really well done on her part so it kind of pissed me off when Sajid said she wasn't putting in effort (thank God Shilpa cut him off then). But yeah, it's a dance show, not Comedy Circus or whatever Confused

Ravzzz my sweetheart Hug, so nice seeing u here Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! We were all angry that rahul and dimpy got more than amar charlie

Amar charlie and kushal elena deserved more!!!

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Because they were better than Amar- Charlie at any rate. Atleast Dimpy was, individually. 

akshu0308

akshu0308

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u yaar its nt fair wat they have told

BullsEye777

Coolbie

BullsEye777

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
It is the usual 'encouragement' given to the worst of the lot in the beginning.. Expect them to be out by the 3rd-4th episode 

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.