Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
These judges r so brainless...

How come Rahul and Dimpy get more than Amar and Charlie? Wacko

I am not fan of any of these couples, but hello, even Kushal and Elena were better than Rahul and Dimpy, it's Nach Baliye, not entertainment Baliye Sleepy

Edited by Zee_News - 06 January 2013 at 6:16am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi19skreyaRain_LoverPavanjitAmyeczBlueSpiritajain73Ashiraniashruti1735DanikaNikki_s-HeerRanjha-jinakuNR_786PiggiesKiara_angelPooja4SuhitMashiatMimosaAnyahR.Lavanya-Deepali--Preetz-Mohini19meriyaarzara..xxxTereliyeeVarshaLuvsArjunSNoshinkaamchorniRaadhniarohi16I_Dont_Knowish123nancy97ShivTRSSRainbowcatxoViSaRuntweetie19march2011nlm4Shehreen_27divya17.8jakther7-optimist-Nxt_rockstarpesi11tuntunituntuniSars.moodie.foodie-Sweetzo.Tuhi-Closed.........KunwarKiDeewani--Saina--afsuupreetipcKR_anki_ArShablue_anGundayVedantHamlet53DiamondLifekahkashansakinayipeetiny15..Sakeena..style14PatrarekhaspreadingsmileLadyDabangg..DamonCrazy..sscomp32-Ocean.eyes-Samraat_92Sunshine GirlTarantallegraIseeArnav90KAS_Nisha_ArSha.SalmanDeewani.rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What nonsense..." in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Agree with you Zee on Amar-charlie bit..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverDanikaSNoshinzara..xxx

KaNcHaN_06

IF-Dazzler

KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hey dear i totally agree wid u...
y the hell sajid is talking only bout entertnmnt...what bout dancing???AngryAngryAngryAngry
amar n charlie deserve more than rahul n dimpy,...AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverDanikaMashiatMimosaSNoshinRaadhnikinny_ranvir

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Agreed zee
Everyone is saying the same thing
Sajid isnt appropriate for this show judge
Rahul was crap
Amar charlie and kushal ilena should have got better marks while rahul should have got 20ish!
Dislike the marks!

Replace the judges Angry at least sajid! What made star plus think that he is appropriate for a dance show judge

Mavi19Rain_LoverDanikakinny_ranvirSNoshinSars.

josh135

Goldie

josh135

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i agree that aamir-charlie deserved a bit more..But...the truth is sorry to hurt the fans but Kushal-elena were not that great either...But Im not saying that they were bad compared to others...coz truly saying i dint enjoy the episode much...and yes the scoring was all hay-way..and very bias...I did not like jai-mahi's performance ...i found them a bit irriating flying in the air in the first episode itself...i want to see more of baliye dance...like how it used to be in earlier seasons...not stupid nautanki..aka rahul mahajan...even i want to add that they should have kept a female and male hosts and not gautam-karan wahi together..they are again a bit irritating for me atleast...dont enjoy their angrezi style they keep doing before each performance...the directors need to seriously buck up ...they should have kept it nice and simple like earlier seasons..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LoverAshRunDanikameriyaarSNoshinsayali_d23Sars.pesi11Samraat_92

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
amar/charlie was definitely better than rahul/dimpy.Thumbs Up

it's not rahul who got the mark its dimpy.only she danced well.Confused

but the worse of the three was kushal/elena.
he even forgot some steps.he seemed as if he did not want to dance.Thumbs Down

Rain_LoverDanikameriyaarSNoshinpesi11Sars.

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I dont understand what kind of dance they see in Rahul and Dimpy's performance.

Amar and Charlie performance was better than Rahul and Dimpy's performance but I thought Kushal and Elena were not upto the mark at all. 

Edited by style14 - 05 January 2013 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_LovermeriyaarSNoshin

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
It's pathetic judgment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.