Did anyone else find...?

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Did anyone else beside me find Arjun and Rathore's behavior strange?

Today's episode reminded me of the very first episode. They were constantly sarcastic with each other.

I was feeling the tension between them and the use of their full names just floored me. That was a first between the two.

But I must say I enjoyed the episode very much, love their sarcastic comments and the way they kept trying to prove themselves right.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya seriously 
Something was strange
Bt loved the epi
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i too felt that they were somewhat back to square one but the reason is slightly blur!
but yeah, i enjoyed it totally!! and the episode was mindblowing!
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Rathore Rawte r back to squareone...bt wat happened suddenly???? dey were cool b4 few days... bt this was really enjoyable nd felt old ETF s back... episode was gud... 
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
..yup...n d ganesh idol reminded me d scene of ariya in ganesh idol's missing case...especially d words of Riya in yellow dress...missin riya a lot...
Did anybody felt d same..????Edited by princy48 - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeylovesarjun

Ya seriously

Something was strange
Bt loved the epi

I am wondering of something is going on or They just like to show the nok jok between the two.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

yeah i too felt that they were somewhat back to square one but the reason is slightly blur!

but yeah, i enjoyed it totally!! and the episode was mindblowing!

Episode was good but there were loopholes and one was the sudden anger between the two. I was surprise that there was no comic relief was shown between Chotu and Shree at the point when each addressed each other with their full names.

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leki

Rathore Rawte r back to squareone...bt wat happened suddenly???? dey were cool b4 few days... bt this was really enjoyable nd felt old ETF s back... episode was gud...

I wish they had given a reason but I think there is no reason they just wanted to show the tension to let is know that they still dislike each other.

SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

..yup...n d ganesh idol reminded me d scene of ariya in ganesh idol's missing case...especially d words of Riya in yellow dress...missin riya a lot...
Did anybody felt d same..????

I was more surprised by the fact that Arjun took the idol in his hand considering the fact that he doesn't believe in god.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree... it was strange. Off late, both Arjun and Rathore seem to have gotten along quite well and so it seemed weird that they all of a sudden, would go back to their old taunting ways...