India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

ABOUT ABHIJEET

abhijeet sawant Newbie
abhijeet sawant
abhijeet sawant

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
HI GUYS I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT ABHIJEET OK WHY DO MOST OF YOU ARE SO AGAINST HIM JUST BECAUSE YOUR AMIT SANA DID NOT WIN IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE KEEP SAYING THINGS ABOUT HIM MABEY HE IS MORE TALENTED THEN AMIT BUT U GUYS JUST DONT WANT TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE SOME PEOPLE SAY HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SING SLOW SONGS BUT DID U EVER TRY TO GO INTO THE DEEPNESS OF HIS VOICE GO INTO IT YOU WILL FORGET AMIT SANA OK I LIKE ABHI BETTER BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT AMIT BUT AFTER SEEYING ALL THOSE THINGS I HAD TO SAY ALL THIS PLAESE AGAR TUM KISKO PASAND NAHIAN KAR TA TO OUSKA MAZAK BHI MAT BANNAO. IT IS A REQUEST. I AM SOORY IF U THINK I SAID ANYTHING WRONG BUT I THOUGHT I WAS NOT RIGHT. TELL ME WHAT U DONT LIKE ABOUT HIM ATLEAST TWO THINGS 

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged

well...i love him more than all ..... i love his voice too....but i dont know y most of the people dont like him!

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:15am | IP Logged
well theres nutin i dont like bout him ...... two ways in which hes different form amit though......is that abhi sings from his heart n u can feel that in his songs n he singing touches ur heart like he really means wot hes singing.........if u get wot i mean
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
exactly, infact when both of em r singing the same song u can see the diff! abhi sings from the heart, dunno why ppl r so against him,and abt slow songs, why dont they listen to his album and then judge!sure amit rahul s&v and prajakta might be the unique talents but abhi is special !!!!!!!!!!!!! coz he made a place in our hearts not in the hearts of the partial judges!
cool_gal Newbie
cool_gal
cool_gal

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged

by the way even amit sings from his heart it is seen by his face

the song yaaron dosti was marvellous

abhi is good and a talented singerWink

but amit is a bit better than himClap

ipsi_dhoota Groupbie
ipsi_dhoota
ipsi_dhoota

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
oh c mon abhi is the best.. koi kyun uska mazaak udayega...
bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_gal

by the way even amit sings from his heart it is seen by his face

the song yaaron dosti was marvellous

abhi is good and a talented singerWink

but amit is a bit better than himClap

i agree amit is good but when abhi sings from the heart n when amit sings from the heart its different........but yer amit is good also

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged
actually  i am a big fan of both amit and abhijeet, i think both of them r unique in their own ways but iam sure amit will make it really big coz of his unique and powerful voice more than anyother contestant especially abhijeet( i dont think hell go much further than idol)! however, i feel that amit lacks a bit in expression but iam sure he'll get a hang of  it soon enuf!however, i think it was his lack of expression in the last song which made abhijeets song more melodious compared to amits..........if abhijeet wud have sung the last song really badly it was amit all the way for sure!

Go to top