Afsar Bitiya

Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #7 :D (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #7 :D (Page 8)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hey Rozey How are u ? Hug

U know guyz , I was watching Tere Naam (Salman's Movie) today . Don't know U guyz saw it or not But there Salman played a character of Obsessive Lover . And After watching the movie I imagined Kinshuk playing some sort of that character . But then Again I thought that it would be impossible and hurting and painful for us to see him first as Obsessive Lover and then turning out mad and all .I loved Salman's acting in that movie and no doubt Kinshuk too would play it perfectly .BUt then I dropped idea thinking that Already I saw my One fav in that role which was so hurtful for me , So again I would not want to go through same pain with my Most fav Actor as well Tongue .

I watched the ending and my mum told me the story and it would be really painful because Salman's acting was awesome and I starting crying a bit even though I only watched the ending, Kinshuk would be perfect but I don't want to see him in Pain

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
OMG Fizu Do u want to kill me by posting so Dangerous Klling Pics Dead .OMG Kinny is too Hawtt and sexyy and cutee in all Pics . 

Specially in these two pics 

ZoyaluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hayee his Smile EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah Fizu and Rozey that is what I thought that it would be very painful to Kinshuk in that Although No Doubt He would act so perfectly that we would be glued to our TV screens Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukrozieFizaluvsKinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@Moni, Lol I'm just missing him a lot that I'm posting his pictures here, a few days later you will find me posting soo many pictures of him on FB.

ZoyaluvsKinshukrozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I miss him so much too, Fiza, those pics u posted of K are soo hott!!!!! Embarrassed

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

ZoyaluvsKinshukrozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.