Afsar Bitiya

Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #7 :D (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Fiza Big smile

whats up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krazzy Kinshukians Weekend Adda #7 :D (Page 7)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Hey Fiza Big smile

whats up?

Hey Rozey, nothing much, how are you? Big smile

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Rozey How are u ? Hug

U know guyz , I was watching Tere Naam (Salman's Movie) today . Don't know U guyz saw it or not But there Salman played a character of Obsessive Lover . And After watching the movie I imagined Kinshuk playing some sort of that character . But then Again I thought that it would be impossible and hurting and painful for us to see him first as Obsessive Lover and then turning out mad and all .I loved Salman's acting in that movie and no doubt Kinshuk too would play it perfectly .BUt then I dropped idea thinking that Already I saw my One fav in that role which was so hurtful for me , So again I would not want to go through same pain with my Most fav Actor as well Tongue .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 06 January 2013 at 1:51pm

ZoyaluvsKinshukrozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i am doing good, i keep watching episodes of My Kinshuk LOL hahha i said My, how i wish he was...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Hey Rozey How are u ? Hug

U know guyz , I was watching Tere Naam (Salman's MOvie) today . Don't know U guyz saw it or not But there Salman played a character of Obsessive Lover . And After watching the movie I imagined Kinshuk playing some sort of that character . But then Again I thought that it would be impossible and hurting and painful for us to see him first as Obsessive Lover and then turning out mad and all .I loved Salman's acting in that movie and nodoubt Kinshuk too would play it perfectly .BUt then I dropped idea thinking that Already I saw my One fav in that rol which was so hurtful for me , So again I would not want to go through same pain with my Most fav Actor as well Tongue .

hey Moni, i am good, n how r u?

yeah agre with u, K would be great in that role but it would indeed be too painful Cry

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.