Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati
Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

sania mirza and shoaib malik (Page 4)

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
They were probably asked to do it. I don't think they should have done the pooja, They should have done somethin else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunfan1

Kidrauhl IF-Dazzler
Kidrauhl
Kidrauhl

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
But isnt sania indian and she must find it normal as being an indian she must have known what the traditions are and alsoit is a major part of indian culture to welcome guests like that. Jeez its only welcoming them not like they were actually doing a pooja.

Edited by S.Khan - 06 January 2013 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

onadpreetie

onad Groupbie
onad
onad

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
why r u saying d channel must have asked them to do it.. if sania and shoiab had some problem then they should have stopped the channel people then and there. right?
and no channel can force any individual to di anything against their will especially if its related to there religion.

and main point yaar its not a big deal.. it was no pooja.. sania and shoiab are not d almightys bt are jst guest and its a way to welcome guest in india. and theat aashirwad thing.. wel sania was comfrtable with it.. isnt it.
ab aashirwad lene wale ko problem nahi.. dene wale ko problem nahi toh apne ko kya. dont stretch it unnecessarly

Cyberpsychooo

-Insight- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Kidrauhl

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
You know the Ashriwad part you keep asking about - Nothing wrong with it just a sign a respect to elders and asking for blessings even as Muslims don't you ask the elder and respected people to give you Dua's? that's the same concept just that they have an action associated with it - 

Even though I'm not Hindu I find it very sweet that younger persons touch the feet of elderly respected people, If it was in my culture I would at least do that for my parents no one else.
JalebiGirl IF-Stunnerz
JalebiGirl
JalebiGirl

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I'm a Muslim too...

And here is my opinion:
It was neeluji (who is a hindu) who was doing arthi not sania or shohaib...if sania or shohaib would have done it then yeah it would have been wrong!!
She was just welcoming them!!
Even in Islam it is said to welcome your guests with full respect!!

And the ashirvard part...it was jay who touched Sania's feet not the other way round,again if sania would have done it then it would have been wrong!!
It is his believes...nothing is wrong in that!!

Just the tilak part was wrong but sania and shohaib didn't had any problem then why should we kill our brain cells!!they should have refused it!!

So chill.

P.S: I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelingsSmile

halifax004

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I'm a muslim too. But I think that is fine as it is way of Indians of welcoming somebody and teh respect. And it is definitely not a bad thing to welcome and give respect to somebody in your own way. Har cheez mein plz negativity mut laya karo. Just see the intention of other people and also start appreciating people coz Islam also says kay respect other people.

aninag

aninag Groupbie
aninag
aninag

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I'm a muslim too. But I think that is fine as it is way of Indians of welcoming somebody and teh respect. And it is definitely not a bad thing to welcome and give respect to somebody in your own way. Har cheez mein plz negativity mut laya karo. Just see the intention of other people and also start appreciating people coz Islam also says kay respect other people.

I also agree. I don't know why religion is dragged into everything. Now where is a place for religion in a dance and fun show?

preetie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index