Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

sania mirza and shoaib malik (Page 2)

LadyDabangg IF-Sizzlerz
LadyDabangg
LadyDabangg

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan1

Its actually not giving respect to other religion coz if ur doing something against ur religion dats wrong n shud muslims first think bout respecting another religion or there own religion who ever has commented against my opinion is obviously indian so obviously u wnt agree wid me Angry Shocked

why do you think Indians will not agree. If you try to explain it well without being angry the opposite will understand.
P.S i'm not indian

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmpreetie

Kidrauhl IF-Dazzler
Kidrauhl
Kidrauhl

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
They only welcomed them though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmDhoxi

sarunfan1 Senior Member
sarunfan1
sarunfan1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
No they didnt only welcome but jay bhanshuli (one of the jodis ) was taking ashirwad from sania mirza who is a muslim
And even if it was for a joke its not accepted because it is against muslim religion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pm

ms.pm Groupbie
ms.pm
ms.pm

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Watching todays episode 5th jan questions have come in my mind:
Sania mirza and shoaib malik are muslim so why were one of the jodis doing pooja on them?
They are muslim so why was one of the couples takin ashirwad from them?

P.s please dont think i am being racist to indians or i dont like them but me as a muslim will think that why sania and shoaib are doing this because it is against islam to do any hindu rituals and i know that shoaib and sania are true muslims

Please can any1 answer my questions

Hey,
I am a Muslim too and I think they are just being nice to them as its their way of welcome and not anything more and you can't say no like that to people who are welcoming you with respect...
That's my opinion!!!
Sorry if you don't like my way of explaining...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lola13nikolai_gogolKidrauhlSunshine797

ms.pm Groupbie
ms.pm
ms.pm

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Yes but putting the tikka on i believe it desrespects islam maybe they were told to do it but still i think the channel and the judges should have known that they are proper muslims n not ask them to do that
Im really disappointed

This is exactly the only point I object on...
Niceup IF-Rockerz
Niceup
Niceup

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
It's not Pooja ... It's just a welcoming custom... Show their respect to them...by elder Jodi of this show... Plz except in positive way... If there is no problem wid sania soheb then who r we to be sad...religion related many question can be asked but answer will be diff frm diff angle...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmpreetieSunshine797

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
ashirwaad is cultural n arahti is nazar utarna , so i feel cool about it , i am muslim too

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmajain73preetiekinny_ranvirKidrauhlSunshine797

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
being a hindu i thought it for a sec that they r applying tilak on them Embarrassed
But its indian tradition to welcome guests..even for international cricketers/officials ppl does this at airport..no big deal..if u go to taiwan/malaysia they welcome in their way...if an indian celebrity comes to pakistan does pak welcome them with indian hindu culture or what!!! LOL

So as the same in india Smile

Not but not least most of celebrities doesn't care abt religion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index