Anamika

   

anamikas house--

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10994

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
anamikas house looking more and more dangerous by each passing episode.

jo andaar jayega usse bharar aane ki koi bharosa ab nahin raha.

if any day drama queen goes inside that house uska kya hoga??LOL 

seriously cvs need to create track  where drama queen rano rani and her friends goes inside anamika house searching for jeet and anamika getting angry seeing them.ROFL

what say??Wink


Edited by 100raj - 05 January 2013 at 9:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234AlJafflizzie1765queen_of_heartsVIMAL.MCoeur2PsychoFMS-AriaNe-beautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anamikas house--" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLtab toh ranoROFLROFL aur bulbulROFLROFL ka mooh hi bandROFLROFL ho jayegaROFL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.Mrajhbeautiful_heart

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10994

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

ROFLROFLROFLtab toh ranoROFLROFL aur bulbulROFLROFL ka mooh hi bandROFLROFL ho jayegaROFL Wink

that kind of track can create good horror atmosphere for this serial.

mickey haunting ke baad hume kuch accha horror scene nahin mila ab tak.LOL


Edited by 100raj - 05 January 2013 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765VIMAL.M

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Joined: 23 May 2011

Posts: 4995

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by lizzie1765

ROFLROFLROFLtab toh ranoROFLROFL aur bulbulROFLROFL ka mooh hi bandROFLROFL ho jayegaROFL Wink

that kind of track can create good horror atmosphere for this serial.

mickey haunting ke baad hume kuch accha horror scene nahin mila ab tak.LOL

 i know the most interesting parts were mickisEmbarrassed haunted nights WinkROFLab toh koi horror scene bhi nahi dikhateOuchOuch they should Angryanamika should scare ROFLROFLrano s friends n rano Wink atleast kuch toh horror scenesEmbarrassedStar dikhne ko milenge Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10994

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

ROFL
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by lizzie1765

ROFLROFLROFLtab toh ranoROFLROFL aur bulbulROFLROFL ka mooh hi bandROFLROFL ho jayegaROFL Wink

that kind of track can create good horror atmosphere for this serial.

mickey haunting ke baad hume kuch accha horror scene nahin mila ab tak.LOL

 i know the most interesting parts were mickisEmbarrassed haunted nights WinkROFLab toh koi horror scene bhi nahi dikhateOuchOuch they should Angryanamika should scare ROFLROFLrano s friends n rano Wink atleast kuch toh horror scenesEmbarrassedStar dikhne ko milenge Embarrassed

jeet aur drama queen ki engagement ki baad hi drama queen ki haunting start hojayega.LOL 

and i am pretty sure--jeet aur drama queen ki sirf engagement hogi but shadi nahin hogi in this serial.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Joined: 17 July 2012

Posts: 39030

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Shocked rano agar andar gayi toh pata nahin God save her kyunki jeet toh nahin bacha payega, woh khud ko bacha le wahi bohat hai...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765queen_of_heartsrajh

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011

Posts: 10994

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Shocked rano agar andar gayi toh pata nahin God save her kyunki jeet toh nahin bacha payega, woh khud ko bacha le wahi bohat hai...ROFL

jeet though abhi bhi baccha hai--LOL 

woh kisi ko kya bachayega??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 20 September 2010

Posts: 31699

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJafflizzie1765rajh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.